Tuesday Weighers

I gained half a pound :( on the plus side I now thinks the reason I gained is over with this week, so next week is looking good =) =)

Well I made it through my first weigh in back on plan.... Reached my target last August and its been downhill ever since. Hopefully back on track for good now.
7lb loss and looking forward for more to come...

Hi all, the laptops been playing up, so I've not posted since I joined Two weeks ago, but I found the app for my phone! I lost 4lb last week and 1lb this week so I'm a happy bunny. Still do not understand for the life of me how this works!!! Well done losers!x

Well done to everyone :)
Welcome to newcomers :)

I lost 1.5lbs last night, I'm a bit disappointed it wasn't a bit more but at least it's a loss! I've given my consultant a mini target of 4lbs this week though...eek!!

A 3.5lbs loss next week will get me my stone award :D

well i lost 1.5 last night, gutted is a understatment.

ive set a mini target to loose another 7lb over the next to weeks, if i loose 6lb id be happy!

x:)

Last night's weigh in

I'm weighing in tonight at 7.30pm, not looking forward to it as i've been demotivated and have had a couple of bad days as a result. But I will face the music tonight and jump back on the SW train straight after. x

Lost 1.5 lbs last night which i'm happy with because I honestly felt like I had gained. Anyway, back on it 100% now, looking forward to a good week and hopefully a good loss at next week's weigh in!

Lost 1/2 lb. Well done on all those losses!

How are the Tuesday Group's week going??! Everyone still on track and feeling good?? I have a 650m swim tomorrow night...eek! Lookin forward to it while dreading it! Always got that feeling after to aspire to :)

Some People Dream Of Success, Others Wake Up And Work Hard For It

4.5 lbs off this week, slimmer of the month as I lost 19 lbs in April, so pleased

So far so good, 4 weeks into my food optimising...

1st 4.5lbs lost

Awesome! I'd love to swim but stupid body hang ups are stopping me, hopefully it won't be long until I get back into it. 650m is class- great for next Tuesday!

How are the Tuesday Group's week going??! Everyone still on track and feeling good?? I have a 650m swim tomorrow night...eek! Lookin forward to it while dreading it! Always got that feeling after to aspire to :)

Some People Dream Of Success, Others Wake Up And Work Hard For It

well done everyone on the great losses!
ive stuck to plan so far , having a stressful week but managed to stay on plan.
im hoping to get 3 off this week but if i get my hopes up it wont happen, all i can do is stick to plan till weigh in with my fingers crossed.

hows everyone else getting on? any tips for a big loss this week:)

Back