Tuesday Weighers

It's Weigh Day!!! =)

Some People Dream Of Success, Others Wake Up And Work Hard For It

Hello Tuesday weighers! Good luck to everyone today, especially after the bank holiday, eek! I was expecting a gain (only my 3rd weigh-in as well), but hallelujah, I lost 1.5 lb! I've heard it may catch up with me next week tho, so I'd better be careful!x

hi everone, 0.5kg /1.1lb loss. Really wanted the 2lb,but heard others on here mention that exercise can slow weight loss or should see benefits the week after. I.m going give 100% and see what next week brings! Hope u all do well today!

Half off. Good as had lots of dos so pleased with that but got to crack on this week!

Hello Tuesday weighers! Good luck to everyone today, especially after the bank holiday, eek! I was expecting a gain (only my 3rd weigh-in as well), but hallelujah, I lost 1.5 lb! I've heard it may catch up with me next week tho, so I'd better be careful!x

Well done girlies! Team Tuesday is going well so far woo! xx

I lost 2.5lbs today! 5.5lbs loss in total after only starting 2 weeks ago.

I had a bad two days over the weekend too, Italian restuarant Saturday and a BBQ yesterday! Very chuffed :D

Kazzie1227 said:
I follow the extra easy plan and to be honest I have had my weeks where I find it hard and just want to eat everything in sight or drink 10 gallons of alcohol lol but I remind myself why I am doing this. I was really embarrassed and depressed about my weight and I don't want to ever feel that way again. I'm lucky because I have a really awesome family who support and encourage me. What plan are u following? Can't see your stats cos I'm on my mobile! Honestly if I can do it anyone can, set small goals and work towards them and u will be surprised how the pounds all add up :)

Extra easy too, only managed a stone via the meeting but now back to it but doing from home.
I know exactly where you are coming from and know at end of day it is only me that can make it happen. I'm seeing it as a chore but the last few weeks have been good and I need to just carry on! Anyway lost another 1 today, would have liked 2 but a loss is a loss!
Well done everyone else on your losses ?

Extra easy too, only managed a stone via the meeting but now back to it but doing from home.
I know exactly where you are coming from and know at end of day it is only me that can make it happen. I'm seeing it as a chore but the last few weeks have been good and I need to just carry on! Anyway lost another 1 today, would have liked 2 but a loss is a loss!
Well done everyone else on your losses ?

I feel like this some days. Im doing EE too and there's times I find it so easy and it doesn't even feel like a diet then other times I don't feel satisfied with what im eating so I raid the cupboards. Luckily I don't keep much in the way on naughty food in but on those days I avoid going out because I know that I'll give in!

I feel like this some days. Im doing EE too and there's times I find it so easy and it doesn't even feel like a diet then other times I don't feel satisfied with what im eating so I raid the cupboards. Luckily I don't keep much in the way on naughty food in but on those days I avoid going out because I know that I'll give in!

I struggle if I'm tired, no energy to make the effort so eat badly, having said that keeping pretty much on plan I can feel the benefits as I have more energy and oomph iykwim! Planning is my must do thing!

Urrrgggghhhh! 1 lb off!!! Needed 1.5lb for my 2 stone! Gutted! Going to smash the 2 stone mark next week! Here's to a big loss!

2.5lb off for me :) Need to lose 1.5lb by next week for my 1 stone so fingers crossed!

Urrrgggghhhh! 1 lb off!!! Needed 1.5lb for my 2 stone! Gutted! Going to smash the 2 stone mark next week! Here's to a big loss!

2.5lb off for me :) Need to lose 1.5lb by next week for my 1 stone so fingers crossed!

Well done on the losses girls! Next week you'll get those awards! I want my 9.5 stone next week so gotta wait till 7.30 to weigh and see how much I have to lose for that next week! Xx

Lost 4lbs today!!!! So surprised!!

Some People Dream Of Success, Others Wake Up And Work Hard For It

-1.5lb off this week taking me 1/2lb under target :D

Wowzer! The losses today are so impressive- especially after the bank holiday; well done!

i lost 2lbs this week, I'm delighted!

Hi Guys!
New to tuesday weigh in,
1st weigh in last week -7lbs
2nd weigh in today -3lbs

Hoping for a similar result next week to get me near a stone, wish i went to meetings to get myself a certificate! :) x

Back