Tuesday Weighers

Lost 3lb last night im over the moon :)
hoping for 2-3 for next week that would make me one happy girl

Lost 3lb last night im over the moon :)
hoping for 2-3 for next week that would make me one happy girl

Wow your losses are fab! I'm bigger than you but hoping for similar losses - you go girl!! xx

Wow your losses are fab! I'm bigger than you but hoping for similar losses - you go girl!! xx

Thanks, the best part of it is i dont feel like im on a diet and my losses are still fab!
I know that they will slow down at somepoint but i stick to it 100% every week so im happy when the scales show that!

you can do it girl!!! :D

Bit late posting I know, but lost 3.5lb in my first week :) Quite surprised and chuffed to bits as I had quite a beery weekend, hehe! Being extra good to compensate this week and hoping for maybe an even bigger loss next week (unless the beer comes back to haunt me on the scales next week!)

Only lost 1/2lb this week but after a few "incidents" last week, i'm neither surprised or disappointed. Back on track for a good week this week and fingers crossed, it will pay off on the scales next week.

3.5lbs off last night. Got my stone sticker :) And slimmer of the week :D

Woohoo!!!!

Well done everyone xx

ok so for all my talk two weeks ago... been off plan ish for the past two weeks... was really struggling but at thge same time having great extra easy meals so was for some reason thinking i could eat whatever i wanted outside of meal times? ummmm note to self- it doesnt work like that haha!!

so last night i stayed to group for the first time in a very long time, spoke to the consultant at the end and am feeling much more positive- and realistic. im doing SAS this week, so far today have stuck to it religiously (its only 3:45 but hey so far so good ;)). ive also booked a holiday for 7 weeks time so its given me a focus :)

have a good week everyone xx

Back