Tuesday Weighers

lost another 3lb last night. Quite worried as I've not been well - lost 2.5lb last week which took me out of my target zone, so had to put on 1lb (consultant wanted more ideally) so I didn't have to pay, and then I do this. I'm now 8st9, my target is 9st2.

I'm seeing the doctor tomorrow as I had minor surgery a couple of weeks ago to sort out my repeated kidney infections, but I've had a constant one since, now I'm feeling sick and tired all the time, and I really don't want to eat.

well i have put on 3lb since i was last on here .lost 1/2 this week .but i am losing inches .so i am going to eat more scanbran .this week to see if it works .do anyone know if it works most of the class i go to are trying it .lol it will be a windy group .:8855:lorna x

lost another 3lb last night. Quite worried as I've not been well - lost 2.5lb last week which took me out of my target zone, so had to put on 1lb (consultant wanted more ideally) so I didn't have to pay, and then I do this. I'm now 8st9, my target is 9st2.

I'm seeing the doctor tomorrow as I had minor surgery a couple of weeks ago to sort out my repeated kidney infections, but I've had a constant one since, now I'm feeling sick and tired all the time, and I really don't want to eat.

Hope dr sorts things out for you

im 100% on this diet everyday, i got weighed in on tuedsday had a little treat after weigh in as i usually do, yday was my sister bday so i had some bday cake, 2 sanchwiches and a few biccys, im gutted that i done it, i didnt even like them!

im hoping i can pull myself back for this week. i was really aiming for 2-3 lb , i get weighed in at a later class this week so i can only see myself loosing 1lb if not less:(

any tips to redeem myself?

Thanks in advance

im 100% on this diet everyday, i got weighed in on tuedsday had a little treat after weigh in as i usually do, yday was my sister bday so i had some bday cake, 2 sanchwiches and a few biccys, im gutted that i done it, i didnt even like them!

im hoping i can pull myself back for this week. i was really aiming for 2-3 lb , i get weighed in at a later class this week so i can only see myself loosing 1lb if not less:(

any tips to redeem myself?

Thanks in advance

Superspeed! Get your hands on melon, strawberries and haddock or coley. :)

Some People Dream Of Success, Others Wake Up And Work Hard For It

Superspeed! Get your hands on melon, strawberries and haddock or coley. :)

Some People Dream Of Success, Others Wake Up And Work Hard For It

Ive got melon, berries, and ive got salmon today aswell- not super speed but still a change from usual.

ive also been having 3 scan bran a day, ive got 4 today but thats me run out will need to go and get some more- hopefully this will help!

got a communion this weekend which is a sit down meal so i will need to watch what i am eating at that, no drink though- sprakling water all the way:D

hows everyone getting on this week?

after my blip on wedensday night ive been as good as gold!
went on the scales this morning and they are saying ive sts:confused:
m only difference this week is that i have not done any cairdo exercise, ive done squats and sits up in the house still!

im weigh in at different class tomorrow. i weigh in at morning class tomrrow so hopefully the scales will be nice to me, if it was a ideal world i would loose 3.5 lb to get my 2 and a half stone award. but its not so fingers crossed for me

hows everyone getting on this week?

after my blip on wedensday night ive been as good as gold!
went on the scales this morning and they are saying ive sts:confused:
m only difference this week is that i have not done any cairdo exercise, ive done squats and sits up in the house still!

im weigh in at different class tomorrow. i weigh in at morning class tomrrow so hopefully the scales will be nice to me, if it was a ideal world i would loose 3.5 lb to get my 2 and a half stone award. but its not so fingers crossed for me

I'm worried for tomorrow!
My scales have run out of batteries so will have to get weighed at the gym until i can get some more!

Had a celebration buffet yesterday and had a little piece of cake - some sandwich triangles and nibbles - felt so bloated and had a crap nights sleep too!

Off to the gym tonight and home made pasta salad for my dinner today!

You may have stayed the same but lost inches :) i can already see some of my back fat disappearing and thats after 10lbs - i need to start measuring myself! Good luck for tomorrow though :) xxx

I'm worried for tomorrow!
My scales have run out of batteries so will have to get weighed at the gym until i can get some more!

Had a celebration buffet yesterday and had a little piece of cake - some sandwich triangles and nibbles - felt so bloated and had a crap nights sleep too!

Off to the gym tonight and home made pasta salad for my dinner today!

You may have stayed the same but lost inches :) i can already see some of my back fat disappearing and thats after 10lbs - i need to start measuring myself! Good luck for tomorrow though :) xxx

thanks ill need it, good luck with your weigh in too:) i'll hear how you get on xx

I've been brilliant all week apart from Sunday. Went out for lunch with friends and didn't choose sensibly and felt crap for the rest of the day so had some other bad bits. But hopefully the good the rest of the week has made up for it!

My weekend was a manic one too, which i knew it would be! So I'm hoping for a sts, my scales were showing a 3lb loss on fri so hoping not to have gained, have been back on plan 100% today. Good luck everyone, hope you lose what your hoping for xxx

I am absolutely poohing myself for tomorrow, am almost tempted not to go! Have been feeling poorly all week (woe is me!), craving and giving into chocolate. I am petrified I've regained my lost lbs. I MUST remember how I feel right now, cos even dairy milk is not worth it! Please god, be kind to me? x

I've been doing the scan bran challenge all week and for the last 2 days been bloated and heavy feeling. Don't think the scales are going to be kind yet I've been 100% on plan. I don't actually want to go if its going to be a gain because I don't want to have an inaccurate gain and depress myself :( xx

I have my weigh in at 10am!

I've stuck to plan 100% but feel very fat and I'm convinced I'm going to gain :(

I tried to weigh myself this morning and the batteries on the scales have died! I managed to get them on and it gave me a reading of 122kg which is a loss and then another of 123.3 which is only an bloody ounce difference - feeling really bummed out this morning :( apart from having nibbles at a party on sunday i've been 100% and exercising! :( bah :(

good luck everyone xx

Wish my WI was the morning, WI at 5, dreading it, I came out of target by 1lb last week and I've been 100% all week but don't feel any slimmer :( really hope its just my head playing games with me.

Back