Tuesday Weighers

Well, it wasn't as bad as I expected to be honest, half lb gain so 1lb to lose for my 1st half stone. Not so bad, could have been worse. Gonna get back on it! Still don't feel much better so no exercise yet and away for a long weekend too...? Good luck to all of you x

I think I'm in a skip weigh in, I'm suffering today on the womanly side of things so really in pain!! Lol :( it sucks, BUT I will weigh myself at 5pm at home and count whatever it says. This morning said a 1 1/2 lb gain :( I seem to weigh heavier in morning but we shall see I guess....

Some People Dream Of Success, Others Wake Up And Work Hard For It

I lost half a pound.

Quite disappointed since I am always 100% :(

Not sure why my ticker didn't update, 6lbs loss in 3 weeks.

Only a pound for me. I'm gutted as I needed 1.5lb for my stone. Went out for dinner on Sunday so I think it might be that and I've not done aa much exercise this week. Nevermind, heres to that half pound next week!

Lodt 3lbs tonight! So chuffed, got my 3 stone award and my 10% award! I cant beleive im actually managed it and feel in desire to stop. Here's to my 2.5 stone award!!!

Well done everyone on your losses! I have sts which is what I was hoping for, so looking to next week would really like to do 3 off, have a meal out sat to manage but feels do able.

Pebblejazzy said:
Only a pound for me. I'm gutted as I needed 1.5lb for my stone. Went out for dinner on Sunday so I think it might be that and I've not done aa much exercise this week. Nevermind, heres to that half pound next week!

Gutting when you're close to it, well done on the 1 though, a loss is a loss so keep at it hun x

Billie1987 said:
Lodt 3lbs tonight! So chuffed, got my 3 stone award and my 10% award! I cant beleive im actually managed it and feel in desire to stop. Here's to my 2.5 stone award!!!

Woo! Well done!

Gutting when you're close to it, well done on the 1 though, a loss is a loss so keep at it hun x

I'm pleased I still lost, just annoyed it wasn't that extra half a pound! I really wanted to console myself with chips and chocolate but I was good and had a healthy tea and yogurt after. Feel better than if I'd of given in so thats something!

hi everyone,i lost 0.8kg/1.76lbs. Thought it.d be alittle more. But slow an steady. 11st 11 now. Want 2 lose 11lb for my hols 14wks 2day! Well done to all losers

Pebblejazzy said:
I'm pleased I still lost, just annoyed it wasn't that extra half a pound! I really wanted to console myself with chips and chocolate but I was good and had a healthy tea and yogurt after. Feel better than if I'd of given in so thats something!

Sounds like me, always used to have 'a treat' after wi whether it was good news or bad, but healthy tea def the way to go :)

Hi all,
I had my first weigh in tonight (restart and love SW) and was 4.5 lbs down. Bringing me from 15.4 to 14.13.5 so delighted to be in the 14s again. I didn't start till Thursday so lost a day so hoping for a nice weight loss again next Tuesday :). Wishing you all good luck and motivation this week!

Phew! Got a thoroughly undeserved 1lb off this week after 2 birthday parties, work night out with dinner and a holy communion party too. I've lost 81lbs so far but this week's pound is by far my favourite :D

Back