Tuesday Weighers

Hi all, well done on your losses! My first weigh in today and lost 5 and a half lbs.. Very chuffed! Lets hope the next week is also good! X :)

Starting weight: 18st12lb

Week 1: 18st6.5

Eeekkkkk I need some encouragment...normally a tuesday weigher, but went away last minute last tuesday so didnt go to class then I had to miss this tuesday cuz of work so im going to a class tomorrow before work and im absolutely crapping myself. So tempted not to go, but I KNOW that only leads to a spiral. I drank loads last week and ate two half blocks of cheese over 4 days :cry:it was tasty though. Tried to slightly make up for it by swimming everyday but I just know its going to be bad news and the last wi i had was a 1.5 gain (which i dont think was deserved). Dont know if it'll make me feel worse or better not going to my normal class and gaining and i know I need to go, get weighed and draw a line under it but eeeekkkkkk!!! x

Well i lost 2lb yesterday , went to morning class so was hoping for slightly more!

this week im away for the weekend, and i will be trying to stay on plan. im really hoping for a 3lb loose next week. ive got scran bran to eat from today till fri then ill have the rest on monday. hoping that it works.

didnt do any exercise last week either so i dont know if thats had a effect on my weight loss.

if i loose 3lb i will get my 2/5stone award and i will be in the 14s :D
have a nice week everyone x

Really disappointed in my result last night. Lost 1/2 lb after what I thought was a good week and my clothes & rings felt looser, that brings my total to 5.5 lbs over 4 weigh-ins! I am feeling really disheartened today! Not sure if EE is the best plan for me, eventhough its so much easier to fit in with family life. Should i stick with it or should I try one of the other plans? Really dont know what to do for the best!!

"Aliev1974;6379521: don't be disheartened yet. A loss is a loss but perhaps try doing a food diary, that'll help you work out where the mistakes are if any. If you do that and still no good then you should speak to group leader about it? Also, try eating more super free stuff and drinking loads of water, it helps getting rid of the lbs quicker.

Never chicken out of groups because you're worried.. Each week is a clean slate and a chance to start again! Don't give up.. Remember why you're here in the first place. X

"Aliev1974;6379521: don't be disheartened yet. A loss is a loss but perhaps try doing a food diary, that'll help you work out where the mistakes are if any. If you do that and still no good then you should speak to group leader about it? Also, try eating more super free stuff and drinking loads of water, it helps getting rid of the lbs quicker.

Never chicken out of groups because you're worried.. Each week is a clean slate and a chance to start again! Don't give up.. Remember why you're here in the first place. X

Thanks Nixb24, I enjoy going to class so always happily go regardless of how i've done but it's getting harder and harder because i'm not getting the results I want. I'm going to give EE another week then I think I might swap to red/green. Thanks for your advice though x

I flaked out on going to group this week. I've had a bad two weeks emotionally I just couldn't face the gain I know I was getting. Dunno what I'm doing wrong tbh, but don't think my mood helps to gain any enthusiasm

31lb down....39lbs left to lose!

Thanks Nixb24, I enjoy going to class so always happily go regardless of how i've done but it's getting harder and harder because i'm not getting the results I want. I'm going to give EE another week then I think I might swap to red/green. Thanks for your advice though x

I nearly stopped at about 6 weeks loss was soooo slooooow. I carried on though and although its been slowish I could keep it up and 5 months on nearly 2 stone down and that's with nights out, treats and a gain. Keep going but mix it up a bit. In a veggie and so have to do green but have heard red gives great losses - good luck

OMG weigh in is tomorrow and i really dont want to go.

i was away for the weekend and i thought i would stay on plan but i dont get away much so i though id enjoy myself.

the scales in work are saying ive put on 6lb!!!!!!!!!
i think i will die if thats the case. i wont find out till tomorrow for sure but i could actual cry right now im so disheartned. i should have stuck to eating good no drinking.

i could actual cry right now, and i am totally dreading tomorrow, i feel so dissappointed :(

I don't wanna go either. I've had halted weight loss for past two weeks it sucks :-/

I don't wanna go either. I've had halted weight loss for past two weeks it sucks :-/

i suppose we should just go and face the music tomorrow and hope for the best,
im trying my best today to see if i can get a few lb shifted. i mean if i put on 1 or 2 then i can get over that, but anymore wont be good.

ive had 4 scan bran with some speg in tom sauce for lunch, got 1 scan bran left which ill have with some banana and a cup of green tea. also got strawberries and melon that need used up today- cabbage and fish for dinner so hopefully that will help. ive got a gym class tonight and possibly one tomorrow morning before work- im now debating if i want to walk to my diet class tomorrow it will take me a hour to walk it so i dont know if i should do that too:confused:
or if that will even effect my weight loss in any way.

sorry to ramble on , but the people on here are the only people who no what i am going through x

Ohh girls! I'm totally dreading the scales tomorrow! Was away for the weekend & over indulged to the max! Lol I'm on the scan bran today as well swgm! Desperate times, eh?
Think I'll do success express today & tomorrow but still go to class and face the music. We're in it or the long haul Team Tuesday!

Ohh girls! I'm totally dreading the scales tomorrow! Was away for the weekend & over indulged to the max! Lol I'm on the scan bran today as well swgm! Desperate times, eh?
Think I'll do success express today & tomorrow but still go to class and face the music. We're in it or the long haul Team Tuesday!

defo desparate times, i really dont want to go to class but i know that if i dont then ill not be back so ill just go and see what they say, im hoping its not as bad a as i think but we will see:|
im not sure what success express is but ive got my meals planned out for the rest of today anyway. not sure what ill have tomorrow.
aw i cant believe how nervous and scared i am of they scales :(

I'm feeling pretty optimistic this week after my 3 1/2 lb gain last week, I have been an angel this week so I'm hoping I have gotten it all off especially since I only have just over two weeks until I go away on holiday and would love to be at the bottom end of my target! (I can't see it happening but if I say good who knows :D)

Yes I also can deal with one or two lb on...I think everyone's eternal fear is more than that! It's not that I've been really bad or anything...I've just had the odd syn slip in here and there. Back to paper food diary I think! I keep one on here but doesn't seem to be doing the trick! I just get so hungry in evenings and feel like I need a more substantial snack than a satsuma >.<

Nervous here too!

I was perfect all week last time and only lost 1/2lb!

So I'm dreading another tiny loss after working my ass off, or worse a gain, star week!

Hi ya, im weighing in tomorrow morning at 10am. I was just wondering if anyone watches wot they eat the day before weigh in. Ive had porridge and fresh fruit for breakie, salad with grilled chicken for lunch so wondering wot to have for dinner. Ive pork chop, veg and potatoes prepared for later but now im thinkin thats quite heavy. Would it matter im eating around 5-6pm. Any ideas :confused::confused:

Back