Tuesday Weighers

Hi ya, im weighing in tomorrow morning at 10am. I was just wondering if anyone watches wot they eat the day before weigh in. Ive had porridge and fresh fruit for breakie, salad with grilled chicken for lunch so wondering wot to have for dinner. Ive pork chop, veg and potatoes prepared for later but now im thinkin thats quite heavy. Would it matter im eating around 5-6pm. Any ideas :confused::confused:

Don't think it really matters, I am usually 2-4lb heavier at bed time than when I wake up. I try to stick to plan as I am a serial weigher so kind of know what I should weigh if you get my drift! I weigh at home, so always record my first thing weight - after a wee of course ;)

Benefit of weighing at home is you can't not go to your WI! Lol!

Hi girgetsfit, thanks for your reply, I too weight my self on an off throughout the week. And id weigh heavier as soon as I get up and maybe a pound lighter a few hrs later. Its odd how it works isnt it. Im stickin to plan I just wondered if the potatoes and pork chop would be digested or lie like a heavy weight in my tummy. I think ill opt for chop, mushrooms an salad instead with maybe a potato on the side lol

Dont u think u only annoy ur self if u weigh every day? I weigh mid week just to see if ive gained but of course the scales fluctuate throughout the week. I personally think u can only tell if u hav a loss or a gain at the end of the week it just seems to be more accurate then :eek:

aniauk83 said:
I do weight myself every day too so I know what I am even tho home scale is less by 2,3lbs than the official (but still can work it out this way) so that's why I am panicking cause my home scale this morning showed the same as last Tuesday on weight day. If my scale won't move by tmrw than means official scale stays the same too n I don't want that :-(

Ania

Ah i feel your pain, I don't like gains either. Fingers crossed for tomorrow x

pollypineapple3 said:
Dont u think u only annoy ur self if u weigh every day? I weigh mid week just to see if ive gained but of course the scales fluctuate throughout the week. I personally think u can only tell if u hav a loss or a gain at the end of the week it just seems to be more accurate then :eek:

A little bit, but I just can't not, I think it's because I am in the zone at the mo and want to see its working! I don't think you should worry about pork chop and potato though go for it, sounds lovely :)

Had my chop, veg n potato's it was scrummy yummy :) im weighing in tomorrow morning eeek ill check my weight b 4 I go. My scales are half a pound out usually. Need to get started on my next half stone :D

Im just joining in with the dread here about WI tomorrow!! Its worse cuz i havent been for two weeks due to holiday, then planning to go to a different class due to work last week that didnt exist anymore, so im absolutely crapping myself. Not written a food diary at all but I know iv been good and bad in equal measure really and had a very messy eurovision party there on saturday but exercised my ass off too so I just dont know where I am at the minute. Know I just need to get back and face the music, but whats worse is that I've a hen do this coming weekend and I literally cant face a gain 3 weeks in a row :cry:(I had a totally undeserved 1.5lb gain the last week I went!)

Im praying for a very small gain or a STS (due to the exercise and eating proper speed food) but I duno!

My only plus in all this is that after this hen do I have nothing, literally nothing until the 17th june so I am going to make a MASSIVE effort for the two weeks after.

Eeekkkk good luck girlies xxx

Yup I weigh 2-3lb more after dinner/before bed. I weighed tonight and I'm 170lb ( +1lb) SO hoping by weigh in 5pm tomorrow I am STS at 169lb or less!

Pleeeeease. I'm gonna eat melon and bananas and that's it tomorrow before WI!

31lb down....39lbs left to lose!

Good luck everyone xxx

goodluck for tomorrow everyone!! I,ve used all my syns again this week and exercised every night so hoping for at least a 2lb loss! We will see tomoz.

Anyone claiming the fab new offer tomorrow?? *raises own hand* :)

31lb down....39lbs left to lose!

Attachments

• image-1898081190.jpg
    image-1898081190.jpg
    287.5 KB · Views: 69
Whats the offer laurenypop?? Cant see the attached pic on my phone x

good luck everyone:)
im absolute dreading this , its terrible!
went on the scales in work they said im now 15 stone 6 - so that means i would have put on 4:eek:
but we will see what happens tonight. i know i will be as good as gold all next week anyway this was just a one off weekend.
but im still suprised that ive put on that amount over like 2 days- well a day and a half. hoping 5 oclock comes in quickly now x

Aww boo, offer is no good to me on shifts anyhoo.
Have to say with all u at home weighers its made me glad i dont own a set of scales at home!! Id be panic weighing constantly and going mad...oh well face the music tonight and move on x

morning everyone, i.ve lost 1kg/2.2lb. Taking me to 11st 9. I.ve lost 8lb in 4 weeks. Really happy with that. Using all 15syns still an we carry on doing so if losing 2lb a week. 9lbs to go, ;) hope u all have good loses today!

morning everyone, i.ve lost 1kg/2.2lb. Taking me to 11st 9. I.ve lost 8lb in 4 weeks. Really happy with that. Using all 15syns still an we carry on doing so if losing 2lb a week. 9lbs to go, ;) hope u all have good loses today!

well done hun thats great :) xx

Back