Tuesday Weighers

thanks, how have u done?

i dont ger weighed in till5 pm, totally dreading it though!
we will see how it goes- its always such a long day waiting till 5:(

1lb1/2 off today!

Looks like I'm going to be a slow loser, been perfect again this week, half superfree each meal, no cheating, no tweaking, exercising, speed soups etc so was hoping for a bigger loss but at least it's a loss!

7lb1/2 in 4 weeks so I got my half stone award! :D

How do I add the half stone sticker thingy to my sig?

i dont ger weighed in till5 pm, totally dreading it though!
we will see how it goes- its always such a long day waiting till 5:(

Feeling your pain! I'm eating on WI day for once though :)

Attachments

• image-2485190729.jpg
    image-2485190729.jpg
    496 KB · Views: 43
Hi there I was wondering if I could join the Tuesday weighers? I lost 2lb today (my first week). I am happy with it because the weekend before I joined I had 4 meals out and drinks :p. Good luck to everyone who has still to weigh in. and well done to everyone on their losses.

I'm starving. WI at 5.30. I've had a bowl of fruit for breakfast. Don't know what to have for lunch though!

Oh gosh really dreading tonight! Been on plan for 9 weeks and lost 2 st 2.5 lbs thisnmy first week witha eeekend iff plan as had a wedding and not looking forward to the gain. Fingers crossed it wont be more than 2.5 lbs. Dont want to loose my 2 stonr award! Fingers crossed and good luck to all fellow tuesday weighers xxx

I have been angelic all week, hoping I get the 3.5 lb off that I put on last week!

2 1/2lbs of for me this week :) very happy as I missed class last week to go on a residential trip with work.

So that's my 1 1/2st award and Club 10 in 13 weeks after already losing 3st2lb before joining class

I lost 4.5lbs this week and got Slimmer of the Week!! :D :D

Sts today and again I am very very lucky. Away in Cornwall from tomorrow so aiming for another sts next week then a big push before away on 15 June. Well done all good losses today

Lost 2lbs!! Well done Team Tuesday- we faced our fears and came out champions!

Next week I want to lose 1lbs to get my 6 stone award!

Back