Tuesday Weighers

Weighed at home this morning and i'm 5lbs off, very pleased with after my sts last week :)

Well done everyone!

2.5 lbs on pleased as ive had a mega week off plan! Got to keep my 2 stone award! Want to get my 2.5 stone award in 3 weeks! Going to do it!!!! :)

Well i had 1lb on...which im not overly sad about, was thinking it might be more but my exercising must have paid off somewhat. On plan 110% with loads of superfree, superfree soup being made tomorrow ....until saturday when im away on a hen do. Foodwise i think il be fine but its the drink thats the worry. Just hoping being 110% and exercising will atleast give me a STS next week and then im going 120% for the next two weigh ins before a few days in Germany! Sometimes we just gotta be the best we can be considering the circumstances!

Well done everyone who faced the scales tonight, good or bad :) xx

Haven't been to class in 3 weeks due to work pressure - am back next Tuesday and am trying to get back on track ASAP. Looking for some extra support and thought linking in with all of you would be helpful ;)

well i put on 1.5lb, im gutted.
i am aiming high for next week- i want 4-5 lb off, i soo want my 2.5 stone award and to be into the 14's!

Hi Gemmalina ive just recently joined minimins and find reading all the posts helpful. Welcome back and good luck with nxt weigh in. I lost 4lbs this week n was surprised as id been naughty mid week but still stayin under my weekly 70 syns It paid off :p

-3lb this week, bang in the middle of my target (3lb up and 3lb down) would have loved to get 4lb off but at least I'm not at the higher end of my target anymore, need to try and shift another 3lb in the next two weeks before I go away on holiday (basically so I can enjoy myself and eat what I want) but I'm going shopping tomorrow, we are going to Harvester (going to have steak and potato) but I'm probably going to end up with a dessert and then we always end up in M&S with tea cake, cake and coffee! D:

Well done everyone! I've not weighed yet as went to a show last night but going tomorrow at 5:30, very nervous as looks like I've sts. After having 5.5 loss in my first week, I was hoping for at least 1.5 and I've been doing so well with the food. Anyway, just gotta push through I guess. Again, this group is great.. Keeps me going. Good luck to you all for week ahead! x

I've had friends over this weekend so don't think I'll lose anything. Hopefully I won't gain. Had way over my allowed syns though!

How was everyone's week this week?

I have tried red and green days for the first time this week so here's hoping it gives me a decent loss tomorrow!

I tried red days this week- really hope to get at least 1lb to get my 6st award, I'm feeling reasonably confident that I've got it! Red days are awesome! Took a horrible throat and ear infection today, hope I'm fit enough to get to class tomorrow evening, even just to weigh & go!

good luck to Team Tuesday- we can do it!!!!

How was everyone's week this week?

I have tried red and green days for the first time this week so here's hoping it gives me a decent loss tomorrow!

Back