Tuesday Weighers

I have no idea how wi will go if I'm honest. Had 5 really good days and 2 not so good (alcohol on one and then had a minimins meet up in london so food and alcohol!)

Its cool whatever the outcome, I had fun and I like to still enjoy myself. Losing weight is part of my life, having a social life is another part. Just gotta remember that! Xx

Think il be leaving wi today until tomorrow-possibly until next week though! Hen weekend involved lots of alcohol and lots of crisps and nuts! Food wise, only really ate two meals in the days but those meals were mainly irish frys or the equivaalent of one so i duno. Working until nearly half 7 tonight which means il prob not make it to my class anyways but duno whether to just suck it up and face the music tomorrow xx good luck all tuesday weighers xx

Not looking forward to weighin tonight having missed previous 3 weeks due to work. Gulp. Have been very good since last Tuesday to minimise gain but I am expecting a whopper none the less.

Went to morning class for a weigh & go (too sick to stay for class) and lost 3 1/2lbs!! Got my 6stone award! Even though I can't move my neck or really hear anything I'm feeling on top of the world!

Good luck team Tuesday!

Lost 2bs! :D

Weigh in not until 5.30pm but scales this morning said half pound lost. Pleeeeease stick or go down more!!! =)

Well done on this weeks losses - well done Potato on your lovely new shiny 6 stone wow!!!! You must be delighted!

I lost 3lb this week so I too am happy :) xx

2 1/2 off this week, Slimmer of the Month for May :D

Congratulations!

1/2 on for me. I knew I'd gained as I'd been bad over the weekend so pleased it wasn't much. Here's to next week!

Well done everyone on your week!! Potato omg, that's amazing!!!

I lost 1 this week, a little disappointed because I've been good but I only went on thurs for my last weigh in so maybe that's why. Still, it's 10lbs off in 3 weeks. Good luck for next week all :)

Well done everyone on the losses. And congratulations on the 6st award potato! That's an amazing achievement.

I'm down 2.5lbs this week so I'm happy.

Went to morning class for a weigh & go (too sick to stay for class) and lost 3 1/2lbs!! Got my 6stone award! Even though I can't move my neck or really hear anything I'm feeling on top of the world!

Good luck team Tuesday!

WOW!!! You are an inspiration. Well done you!

Today I had my first weigh in after re-starting SW again after a two year break and I lost 5lbs. Happy, but considered with caution as it's the first week :) However, I feel fantastic, kind of like the start of a new lease of life.
GO TEAM TUESDAY xx

Back