Tuesday Weighers

Well done tuesdayers - some great losses. 1 on for me but that is so good. Was away most of the week and took it easy. This week is a focused week though. Need 3 to get back to where I was a few weeks ago before I relaxed and going to try to get as close as poss this week

Well done everyone :)
i lost 3.5 and got my 2 and a half stone award:) cant wait to get my 3 stone award- hopefully sooner soon if i stay good:)

Last Tuesday - 1lb on. Oooops. I've tried so much harder this week, I do know where I went wrong and so I've tried to rectify it!

Last attempt to drink lots of water and do lots of general moving before Tuesday:1630 hours.

Xxx

Just found this Tuesday area!

Been on Slimming World for a month now and lost 1 stone 5

Week 1: 8 lbs
Week 2: 3 lbs
Week 3: 4.5 lbs
Week 4: 3.5 lbs

Will post my weigh in's on this board from now on.

Onwards and Downwards!

This one is for everyone :) share it around! Is my new phone wallpaper :)

Attachments

• image-3324906799.jpg
    image-3324906799.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 56
Lol, like it Lauren!

swgm said:
Well done everyone :)
i lost 3.5 and got my 2 and a half stone award:) cant wait to get my 3 stone award- hopefully sooner soon if i stay good:)

Wow, that's a really good loss are they consistently like that? Have you got a diary I could nose at?

Wow, that's a really good loss are they consistently like that? Have you got a diary I could nose at?

Yea i usually lose between 2 and 3.5. sometimes i only loose 1.5 but i thats only happened once or twice.

i dont have a diary sorry. but i really just follow the plan 99% of the time.

Although i must admit after weigh in i will have whatever i fancy for dinner and i dont syn it. i feel like if i dont do that then during the week i will cave in. we would usually have a take away on a saturday so ive just changed it to a tuesday and ive still had big losses. but when my losses do start to slow down i know that will be the reason why and i will start cutting it out :)

Dreading tomorrow,

didn't weigh last week, last time I weighed I came out of target and then had one week off plan and this week has been on plan. I'm fully expecting to still be out of target which doesn't bother me as I'm very motivated now and can loose the weight again, I'm just worried that I will have gained more weight :( But I'll get it out of the way and then it will all be downwards from there ;)

Yea i usually lose between 2 and 3.5. sometimes i only loose 1.5 but i thats only happened once or twice.

i dont have a diary sorry. but i really just follow the plan 99% of the time.

Although i must admit after weigh in i will have whatever i fancy for dinner and i dont syn it. i feel like if i dont do that then during the week i will cave in. we would usually have a take away on a saturday so ive just changed it to a tuesday and ive still had big losses. but when my losses do start to slow down i know that will be the reason why and i will start cutting it out :)

That's really good and shows what is achievable. I have been mostly on plan but struggle if not at home, so that's what I need to concentrate on, still sticking to the plan and having a normal life at the same time!

That's really good and shows what is achievable. I have been mostly on plan but struggle if not at home, so that's what I need to concentrate on, still sticking to the plan and having a normal life at the same time!

Yea i must admit its not the easiest of diets to do if your out and about, but i do try and make the best choices:)
yday we were out and got hungry , i ended up having a subway salad and it done the trick.
my only concern this week is we are going out for dinner on friday and i looked at the menu online and there is hardly anything that diet friendly but i do still need to live, as long as im good the rest of the week :)xx

I'm feeling the fear this week! I know I've stuck to plan but I'm just feeling a little bloated... It's the Monday Evening Omninous Weighin (MEOW) fear

Welcome to Team Tuesday Jackie! Well done on your fantastic loss so far! Are you new to Slimming World, new to Minimins, or both? X

Well done,

I'm getting married on the 23rd August and really need some motivation to lose weight. I currently weigh 15st 4lb and i'm not too sure how much weight is reasonable to lose in the next 3 months but would like to join slimming world. Keep up the good work.
Catherine

Thanks potato. I've been doing SW for a year now so pretty slow going weight loss wise. This is my third attempt over the years I've lost 3 stone twice and piled the pounds on plus some. Determined thats not going to happen this time! I'm new to minimins and lovin it. Looks like you're doing fantastically well!

Back