Tuesday Weighers

3lb off for me, absolutely chuffed. Got my half stone award too, so im very very happy!

Well done everyone, some amazing milestones being reached! Will be me one day!! Well jel!

Lost 2lbs :) and got my first sticker - well proud. Result next week will not be as good, as my best friend comes to visit for a week and we'll be celebrating her birthday. My goal is to keep the upcoming damage within reason. :eek: Well done all the Tuesday weighers! xx

Gained 1.5lb tonight :( completely expected it as I went out for dinner last week and then had a barbecue and lots of wine yesterday. My own fault really, but I'm so determined to lose it and more next week.

Think im gonna try the scan bran challenge this week. One more WI before I go on holiday. Any recommendations for big losses?

Well i lost 1.5lb last night - was slightly gutted as i wanted to loose 2.5 but i know where i went wrong this week :)
back on it today , rearing to go :) i also made it into a new number which i am sooooo happy with!

i also worked out that its 13 weeks today till i go on holiday so i need to work super hard to get 1 1/2 - 2 stone shifted. i will be able to do it if i keep my mind in the game:)

i am going out for dinner on friday night and the menu is absolute rubbish, i think i will be asking for a salad with no sauce and just some chicken to be safe dont want to blow it when im so focused .

Whats the tips for this week girls, what are we aiming for this week ?xx

I'm aiming for 3! I'm super focused this week on Success Express, I'm finding the breakfast hard but at moment just making sure I eat a lot of fruit. I think it's dinners where the improvement is needed anyway. Bring it on!!!

I want a good loss this week too, I want 3.5 but as I have a birthday celebration saturday eve involving some alcohol I'll be happy with 2 (still aiming for 3.5!!)

My POA is speed and super speed foods, trying a new dish every day - whether breakfast, lunch or dinner. With the weather being nice too I'm hoping to either go for a run or 2 in the evenings or to finally get my bike out and cycle for a few miles. Feel very determined after hitting another half stone shiny xx

I'm going to do another pure red week this week to aim for 3lbs off. There. It's in writing now so I *have* to do it :D

thats brilliant losses to aim for, imagine how happy you will be when you get that next week, it gives you a little boost:)

like im still amazed that in 14 weeks in im not bored of the diet at all, love making food for it and still get excited for weigh in day, this has never happened to me before!!!
xx

thats brilliant losses to aim for, imagine how happy you will be when you get that next week, it gives you a little boost:)

like im still amazed that in 14 weeks in im not bored of the diet at all, love making food for it and still get excited for weigh in day, this has never happened to me before!!!
xx

Thats an amazing weightloss in only 14weeks and its brillinat u still feel so positive, may it continue to target and beyond :) im gona aim for another 3lb this week too, im with laurenypop, gona try to superspeed alot, going to try to make superspeed soup and stuff and im working fri and sat night so there wont be any alcohol temptation for me or anything! Just hope my body plays nice, cuz sometimes it throws a wobbly when iv been 100% ! X

Thats an amazing weightloss in only 14weeks and its brillinat u still feel so positive, may it continue to target and beyond :) im gona aim for another 3lb this week too, im with laurenypop, gona try to superspeed alot, going to try to make superspeed soup and stuff and im working fri and sat night so there wont be any alcohol temptation for me or anything! Just hope my body plays nice, cuz sometimes it throws a wobbly when iv been 100% ! X

Thanks :) yea im thrilled at how far ive come- whenever i have a crap day i think well its too late to turn back!

thats good that you wont be tempted , sometimes im glad that ive got crap work patterns, it saves me when temptation is there.

Well i hope everyone gets what they want this week :) xxx

Jackie65 said:
Week 1 -3lbs, Week 2 -3lbs, Week 3 -3lbs, Week 4 - 1lb , Week 5 STS, Week 6 -5lbs, Week 7 hols, Week 8 +1lbs,
Total loss -14lbs :)

Looks like you've had some pretty good losses so far girlgets fit :)
Thank you, can't complain, just wish I was someone who could manage holidays and any outing for that matter a bit better!!

Potato said:
You can do it girlgetsfit! You're with the dream team now with Team Tuesday!

Thank you potato, really enjoying coming on minis, helps with focus definitely!

MinkyDinky said:
Lets all get on it for a great loss next week ay team tuesday?! Xx

Woohoo! I'm in minky!

Back