Tuesday Weighers

I guess I'm lucky in that everytime I've gone out I've found a Superfree and free option, and successfully counted any syns =) I do avoid the nasty places like Pizza Hut though!

I know, my willpower is zilch!

Laurenypop said:
I guess I'm lucky in that everytime I've gone out I've found a Superfree and free option, and successfully counted any syns =) I do avoid the nasty places like Pizza Hut though!

I can do this, but like to plan it in advance, it's the unexpected treats that are the problem really. I just need to plan in advance to say NO!

Hiya All,

Hoping I can join. Just joined a group and had my first weigh in on Tuesday with a loss of 9.5lbs

Ruth x

Wow!!! Well done! I bet you skipped all the way home!!

Sorry i'm new to this! how are you getting on with SW. looks like you have done great!

Thank you :) I was pleased with the 9.5 and i'm hoping I can still achieve a reasonable number this week!

Sorry i'm new to this! how are you getting on with SW. looks like you have done great!

Thank you :) I was pleased with the 9.5 and i'm hoping I can still achieve a reasonable number this week!

Ugh, long story but I'm getting there. I have a diary on here if you're ever bored and need to get off to sleep!!!

This week has been much better than previous weeks thanks!

How much have are you hoping to lose? I can't see stats on my phone x

Good luck for tomorrow xx

Dreading tomorrow!
ive been on plan the whole week so im hoping that i get a good loss, i dont get weighed in till 7 oclock tomorrow night so today and tomorrow will just completley drag in for me. the scales in work are saying ive put on 2 :| which i have no idea why they are saying that.
tomorrow im really hoping for 2.5lb that would make my day.

xx

Dreading tomorrow!
ive been on plan the whole week so im hoping that i get a good loss, i dont get weighed in till 7 oclock tomorrow night so today and tomorrow will just completley drag in for me. the scales in work are saying ive put on 2 :| which i have no idea why they are saying that.
tomorrow im really hoping for 2.5lb that would make my day.

xx

Thats why i dont own or go near scales other than the weekly class...it wud demotivate me if id been good and saw an increase. If uv been on plan uv prob not put on 2lb, good luck with it ! I know what u mean about time dragging until 7pm too...thats when my weigh in is aswell! X

Don't let weigh ins demotivated...I weigh myself every other morning or so, I find it helps focus me to adjust what I'm doing. Then again I don't go off plan pretty much ever so I don't see increases which aren't just water weight

Last edited:
Hiya All,

Hoping I can join. Just joined a group and had my first weigh in on Tuesday with a loss of 9.5lbs

Ruth x

Oh what i wouldnt give for a 9.5lb weight loss !! Well done you x

Oh what i wouldnt give for a 9.5lb weight loss !! Well done you x

Thank you very much :) i have a lot to loose and have gone from eating pizza and drink crabbies ginger beer to extra lean mince and grapes so i though it might come off fast at first.

How long have you been doing SW? do you keep a food diary? i have started one on here to prevent me eating chocolate! (i'm less likely to eat it if i have to write it down for the internet to see!)

x

Ugh, long story but I'm getting there. I have a diary on here if you're ever bored and need to get off to sleep!!!

This week has been much better than previous weeks thanks!

How much have are you hoping to lose? I can't see stats on my phone x

Good luck for tomorrow xx

Well you look great! how do i find your diary? search for Kellmo?

i'm 17.5lbs now so i would ideally like to get down to 12st, however it will probably take me some time!! for the first time in years, i feel in the right frame of mind to do it so whatever happens i'm going to be it work and do it a stone at a time :)

How I everyone feeling about tomorrows weigh in?

Hi everyone! Slightly worried about tomorrow as had a blip yesterday, but good generally so we'll see. I weigh at home first thing so no waiting around for me, used to go to a group but now follow plan at home and come on minis. Good luck everyone xxxx

Thank you very much :) i have a lot to loose and have gone from eating pizza and drink crabbies ginger beer to extra lean mince and grapes so i though it might come off fast at first.

How long have you been doing SW? do you keep a food diary? i have started one on here to prevent me eating chocolate! (i'm less likely to eat it if i have to write it down for the internet to see!)

x

iv been at this class since the end of april, i think ! Iv missed a few weeks tho and iv never been a big loser, its always one or two pounds then if i have a gain its always mahoosive, like 4lb in a week or something stupid so im an overall slow loser. Iv averaged prob a pound a week but im happy enough to just lose overall although i wish i could have a few really big loses to make an indent !! Just keep saying slow and steady wins the race :)

Feeling quite good about wi tomorrow, which is probably a bad sign for me :( hoping not though, iv been superspeeding all week and counting syns and only had two alcoholic drinks all week plus exercising so i SHOULD lose something ! Fingers crossed!! X

Not looking forward to tomorrow. Been naughty today and had two meals out this week. Haven't done any exercise either. Im on holiday next week and its my birthday the week after. My stomachs on holiday mode already! Desperate to go to the corner shop and buy a pack of biscuits :-(

Back