Tuesday Weighers

Pebblejazzy said:
Not looking forward to tomorrow. Been naughty today and had two meals out this week. Haven't done any exercise either. Im on holiday next week and its my birthday the week after. My stomachs on holiday mode already! Desperate to go to the corner shop and buy a pack of biscuits :-(

Don't go to corner shop! I find I just get to a point before an event or holiday where I just switch off and doesn't seem any point carrying on bring good. It is so hard to keep going but draw a line and carry on, you might loss a couple before your holiday next week!

Don't go to corner shop! I find I just get to a point before an event or holiday where I just switch off and doesn't seem any point carrying on bring good. It is so hard to keep going but draw a line and carry on, you might loss a couple before your holiday next week!

I've resisted so far, I'm so tempted it's unreal! My mind is in full on holiday mode, all I can think about is Mcdonalds! No matter what I eat this evening, I'm hungry. Going to try and be good until holiday next Monday. We're staying with my boyfriends parents so I'm already worrying I won't stick to it at all. They eat fairly healthily but I pick on fruit all day and I won't be able to do that. I'm hoping to maintain tomorrow, fingers crossed!

Dreading weigh in tomorrow! Accidentally went over syns with sauces today...I'm hoping I can burn off some more calories at work tomorrow and try lose at least 1lb tomorrow >.<

Hope you don't mind me joining in. I weigh in tonight and have had a 100% on plan week so am hoping for a good result. I am a slow loser, after eleven weeks I have only lost 4 1/2 lbs, mainly because I lose motivation and fall off the plan at the weekends.

well weigh in still isnt for another 10 hours :(
i work till 2 then i finish work and start again at 4 till 7:| its such a long day its unreal!

went on the sclaes this morning i think they are roughly the same which is a bit depressing for me, and now waiting till 7 oclock tonight is not making me feel any better coz i will have put on by then even though ive stuck to plan 100% this week :(

Roll on 7 oclock

im a lifeline online member and weigh at home, been ill this week with cold and sore throat but still stuck to plan, and have lost 6.5lbs! taking me from 13stone 10.5 to 13 stone 4 its brilliant cos its the first time in nearly 3 years that ive been able to lose any weight because of ongoing medical conditions i have been on very high steroids which prevented weight loss. so pleased!

im a lifeline online member and weigh at home, been ill this week with cold and sore throat but still stuck to plan, and have lost 6.5lbs! taking me from 13stone 10.5 to 13 stone 4 its brilliant cos its the first time in nearly 3 years that ive been able to lose any weight because of ongoing medical conditions i have been on very high steroids which prevented weight loss. so pleased!

Well done Miss Malibu xxx

I lost 2lbs this week :)

Well done everyone! 2.5 for me making 17 in 5 weeks. I'm thrilled!!!!

Starting point - 15 4.5
Goal 1 - 14's Done!!
Goal 2 - 14 7

Well done to you glorious losers! Hope I can go to WI tonight, work has been chaos recently, was working at 11pm last night & today looks just as grim. I def haven't got my 3lb aim, I'd be delighted with a STS... I'm all bloated thanks to TOTM but I *need* that WI to keep me focused; especially if the inner chocolate monster roars.

4 off for me this morning, pleased with that after holiday week before. Well done everyone!

2.5lbs off. A miracle considering I had a weekend of heavy celebration :D

Back