Tuesday Weighers

well i can happily say i lost 2.5lb:D
i need to loose 2.5lb next week to take me to my 3 stone, im going to be as good as gold!

Thanks Ruth! I'm only about half way through so I hadn't ever thought of posting before & after pics... First pic is 22st in Summer Bay from Home & Away (near Sydney) Australia & 2nd was a month ago in sunny Ireland

Oh Wow, you look fabulous! whats really nice is that you look happy in both of the pics. but you can see such a difference!! you will have to put these on the inspirational photos page! Did you only start in September? Have you got a food diary? i want to do whatever your doing! :) x

Hi all! Hope you don't mind me joining in? I am new to SW and a Tuesday weigher. Its was my first week and despite several obstacles and my period arriving I lost 0.5lbs which I was pleased with cause usually I put on period week! Slow start but am hoping my 2nd week will be better. 100% determination!

Thanks Ruth! Yes I started in September, I had lost a stone in the Australia pic (sorry I just didn't have many pictures on my iPad to choose from!)

I do have to say I wasn't ever really unhappy about being overweight, it really didn't / doesn't bother me. It was the realization that my husband & I had been trying to start a family for 3 years and nothing was happening, I had to make a decision to either lose weight to get down to a BMI where we could get some help or continue on and accept that fact that the odds were stacked against us. The unexpected benefits are great though, I didn't realize before how lethargic I was or how even though I felt fine and felt like I was confident in reality I was shying away from certain social occasions.

The best thing is that it is so much easier to get clothes now! I wish I gained ££ while I lost lbs to help my wardrobe catch up!

Maybe I will start a food diary on here... I have a notebook in my handbag to keep me right but it would be nice to get feedback from the mini's experts :)

Can I join :)

Joined SW (AGAIN) last night and I am determined to stick at it this time!!

Just read through some of your posts and you all are doing very well :) hoping I have at least 3lb off at my first weigh in next week but I have my best friends birthday this weekend so going to save most of my syns for Saturday night and hope it doesn't effect me too much :)

Thanks Ruth! Yes I started in September, I had lost a stone in the Australia pic (sorry I just didn't have many pictures on my iPad to choose from!)

I do have to say I wasn't ever really unhappy about being overweight, it really didn't / doesn't bother me. It was the realization that my husband & I had been trying to start a family for 3 years and nothing was happening, I had to make a decision to either lose weight to get down to a BMI where we could get some help or continue on and accept that fact that the odds were stacked against us. The unexpected benefits are great though, I didn't realize before how lethargic I was or how even though I felt fine and felt like I was confident in reality I was shying away from certain social occasions.

The best thing is that it is so much easier to get clothes now! I wish I gained ££ while I lost lbs to help my wardrobe catch up!

Maybe I will start a food diary on here... I have a notebook in my handbag to keep me right but it would be nice to get feedback from the mini's experts :)

Yes do a diary, I'd like to see what you eat too! :) Always interesting to see how people are doing it, good for motivation and just generally inspirational!

Well that is a fantastic reason to make healthier changes and I wish you both all the best of luck with starting a family which i'm sure will happen very soon!

I completely agree about the clothes. I've now spent years on buying clothes from supermarkets (i.e Asda George) or Matalan because it grieves me to spend money on clothes when I either; a. won't fit in them after a month or two or b. don't want to fit in them!
I now have a wardrobe that varies from size 10 - 24 and i'm really hoping this time I can just get rid of all the other sizes so I don't have a choice but to maintain..however that's a long way away!

you should definitely do a food diary, not only for the advice but to give the advice! you have made such a big difference that i'm sure there would be many people interested in seeing what they can do to do the same! (like me :))

xx

Hey I'm a Tuesday weigher, I'm doing sw from home this is my second week so I hope to lose something although just starting my star week now so think it may have an effect. I weight myself a lot and so far this week no loss! Not even half a lb ? feeling a bit sad. Sticking to sw 100% too I have around 7-10 syns a day x

Hey I'm a Tuesday weigher, I'm doing sw from home this is my second week so I hope to lose something although just starting my star week now so think it may have an effect. I weight myself a lot and so far this week no loss! Not even half a lb ? feeling a bit sad. Sticking to sw 100% too I have around 7-10 syns a day x

Hiya

Don't worry it will happen :)

Only weigh yourself once a week at the same time with the scales in the same place. Through out the week fluid plays a big part in not being able to see but if you weigh at the same time its fair game. If you're sticking to the plan then it will come off just happens at different rates for ppl.

Are you keeping a food diary? Xx

well weigh in day is tomorrow, im dreading it to be honest. i only need to loose 2.5lb and thats me got my 3 stone. inside in hoping for more but i really hope its no less.
ive done the 30 day shred 5x this week and a 10 mile walk so hoping that i loose a good amount- not to mention ive been as good as gold on plan :D

Ruth234 said:
Hiya

Don't worry it will happen :)

Only weigh yourself once a week at the same time with the scales in the same place. Through out the week fluid plays a big part in not being able to see but if you weigh at the same time its fair game. If you're sticking to the plan then it will come off just happens at different rates for ppl.

Are you keeping a food diary? Xx

Yeh I'm keeping a food diary Hun maybe the food I'm eating is just too heavy for me, for the next week I might try having a lighter evening meal and see if that helps x

Well a gain of 0.5 lbs :( only my second week and I've been 100% I write a food diary and can't see where I went wrong x hope everyone gets good losses x

Did u hand the food diary in?? Perhaps you're missing syns or not enough Superfree?

i hope everyone gets the losses they are after, i dont get weighed in till 5 so im hoping my day goes in quick.

went on the scales in work which are roughly 2-3lb out and the said i had sts so im really hoping i get my 2.5lb off for my 3 stone xxx

I'm six weeks in and lost 17 up until now. I just know I'm heading for a gain today. I don't want to WI. 30 minutes to go...... :-(

Starting point - 15 4.5
Goal 1 - 14's Done!!
Goal 2 - 14 7 Done!!
Goal 3 - 13's

I'm six weeks in and lost 17 up until now. I just know I'm heading for a gain today. I don't want to WI. 30 minutes to go...... :-(

Starting point - 15 4.5
Goal 1 - 14's Done!!
Goal 2 - 14 7 Done!!
Goal 3 - 13's

go, get it over and done with, it probably wont be as bad as you think xx

Ruth234 said:
Is the food diary on here and I'll take a look x

I've tried to attach a pic of my food diary, maybe I should have more superfree x lots of pics of what I eat on Instagram- name is secretdiaryofaslimmer x

Attachments

• image-1374903609.jpg
    image-1374903609.jpg
    500.3 KB · Views: 61
Back