Tuesday Weighers

Well it's my second weigh in tomorrow. I'm really nervous!! Is it going to be like this every time? I know i've done alright from the eating side - just worry my drink may have taken me over my syns a couple of times. Yesterday felt like i hadn't lost any weight but i'm feeling like i have today..... I'm so nervous for tomorrow night isn't that so ridiculous i just don't want to let myself down :-(

Well it's my second weigh in tomorrow. I'm really nervous!! Is it going to be like this every time? I know i've done alright from the eating side - just worry my drink may have taken me over my syns a couple of times. Yesterday felt like i hadn't lost any weight but i'm feeling like i have today..... I'm so nervous for tomorrow night isn't that so ridiculous i just don't want to let myself down :-(

i cant talk for anyone else but i know that im now 17 weeks in and still feel nervous every time weigh in comes around. even like this week ive been good im still a bag of nerves!
im glad im still like this but as i know when that feeling goes thats when i will begin to loose interest x

I think it's worse as you go in cos it's harder to lose the weight the closer you get to target! My losses are smaller now, every week I'm a bag of nerves from the pressure! :)

Im always a bag of nerves before wi's even when i know iv been brilliant but thats mainly cuz my body throws wobblys sometimes so even when iv been good and exercised i sometimes have a gain or sts.
Im missing tuesday wi this week, gona go to another class my consultant runs on thursday since iv been away to london last monday for neil young, then flew to berlin tuesday-fri then sat had a party for the other half!! Food wise i dont reckon iv been too bad, its been the devil drink that has me worried!!
Back on track today tho, been at the gym for over two hours, hoping to undo some of the damage before thursday. Then il have to weigh in thursday the week after and then back to tuesdays. So thats 3 weighs before the next 'event' so gota make the most of it!!x

I actually get more nervous when I've been good, as I know if I don't lose I'm going to be really disappointed and my body often doesn't lose when it should. When I've not stuck to plan I feel less nervous as I know where a maintain or gain will have come from...... if I've been massively off plan I feel nervous as well to be fair as obviously worry it will be a huge gain

Good luck for wi tomorrow tuesdayers! I'm hopng for a sts xx

Good luck everyone.... I've been as good as GOLD - seriously, tons of exercise (with 2 days off so I don't retain water), average 6-8 syns a day and most meals success express. I FEEL heavy :-(

Tomorrow will be 4th day in row taking water retention tabs, I actually been eating a lil over my syns and scales haven't been too horrid! Hopefully exercise everyday with the tablets is working nicely :) hate water weight!

i lost 1.5lb.

I am gutted :( although i did get my 3 stone award so thats a bonus but was really hoping for between 2 and 3.

this week i am going to be super good. I am going to do success express meals , so just 2/3 of plate super free and 1/3 free to see if that makes a difference and stick to 7 syns per day :) next week i am aiming for 3-4!!

Im now having my twilght tuesday :)

look forward to hearing everyone elses losses
:D

i lost 1.5lb.

I am gutted :( although i did get my 3 stone award so thats a bonus but was really hoping for between 2 and 3.

this week i am going to be super good. I am going to do success express meals , so just 2/3 of plate super free and 1/3 free to see if that makes a difference and stick to 7 syns per day :) next week i am aiming for 3-4!!

Im now having my twilght tuesday :)

look forward to hearing everyone elses losses
:D

Don't be gutted with 1.5lbs, its a good loss, well done. Good luck getting a bigger loss next week though

Well done not_lar_croft ! Excellent start to the tuesday weighers :)
Swgm- dont be so hard on yourself, 1.5lb off is brillinat, especially as u got ur 3stone award, thats huge in itself, such an a accomplishment! Remember, slow and steady win the race :) xx

Thanks donna88 & jodes. In my heart i know its a good loss but my head would have liked more.

this week is a new week im looking forward to getting back into my gym classes and planning my meals for the week, no distractions this week so fingers crossed :)

when do you guys get weighed?xx

Good luck everyone... My nerves always be wrecked on Wi day, I've to wait until 7.30pm so it's a loooooong day x

i know how use feel, i only get to the monring class now and again so i know how you feel.

keep me updated :) xx

Thanks donna88 & jodes. In my heart i know its a good loss but my head would have liked more.

this week is a new week im looking forward to getting back into my gym classes and planning my meals for the week, no distractions this week so fingers crossed :)

when do you guys get weighed?xx

we always want more dont we?! Thats why we're on a weight loss forum in the first place!!
Just dont push urself so much that you dont see the little wins on ur journey. Good luck though, hope u get what u want next week. Im weighing in on thursday this week as i was away last week and wanted to get back on track for a few days before weighing in, and il miss next tuesday anyway due to work so il have to weigh in on thursday then too. Hopefully being on plan until thursday will limit the damage!x

Back