Tuesday Weighers

Well done everyone, I sts which is fine and better than a gain, I'm super refocused for this week now so bring it on!
Hang in there those who didn't get what they wanted this week, we will all get there xxx

Switched to red days mostly this week, I had 2 EE days on sat and sun and lost 2lb so happy with that. Don't ever remember losing that much on EE also 2 stone award :)
well done on your 2 stone award!!

Just back from class, lost 4.5lbs, 16.5lbs for June. 35.5lbs in 8 weeks of dieting.

Congratulations!!! Massive achievement is such a short space of time!!!

WOW!!
well done everyone thats great losses:)

i was looking for something in one of my drawers this morning and i had a scottish slimmers book and i looked at the weight i was on that, i was only 13.07 and i thought i was massive then ! i have certainly let myself go since then! that was only january 2012:|

so i think that this has gave me more motivation to get it off again, this week I AM getting a big loss :)

After the slowest start ever on SW I lost 2.5lbs in week 3! and am off! so determined now :) good job everyone, great losses :)

After the slowest start ever on SW I lost 2.5lbs in week 3! and am off! so determined now :) good job everyone, great losses :)
Slow and steady wins the race ! Well done, u must be chuffed :)

3 and a half off this week. Im still struggling though my heads well and truly gone with it.

Wish I had 3.5lb losses when I struggle ! It's normally the other direction. Maybe have a wee week break from it, for like a week just eat sensibly without actually following plan or counting syns, just to have a little rest bite - you'll probably find u maintain still but sometimes I find it good to have a little blow out. Works for some.x

Well weigh in is nearly upon us!

i am getting weighed in at 5 tomorrow so will be a long day for me tomorrow. being not too bad this week , ive been better though. had a blip on friday and on asturday i couldnt stop eating although it was all free and superfree foods, i felt as though i didnt stop eating all day.

having a relitivley light day today so will see how it goes tomorrow:)
good luck everyone xxx

Good luck everyone... I've to wait until 7.30pm for wi... Grim!!!

Good luck all Tuesday weighers...may the scales be good to you ! X

Snap! Long ass days tuesdays :( xx

I always wait until I get home before I have my dinner+always end up starving...

Bit anxious for tonight's wi... Had my first post pregnancy night out at the weekend with loads of wine so I'm hoping that me sticking to plan all week will limit my damage x

I lost 1lb, bummer, only half lb away from club 10!

Hi everyone!! New here! Got my first WI at 5.30 with my OH. In dreading it. Tried really hard with the plan but feel heavy today :(. Dreading it!!! And my poor 5 week old baby is getting dragged along to the WI too!! Ha ha! Well done to the losses so far today! Good luck everyone !

Back