Tuesday Weighers

Been missing a couple of weeks as just been soooo busy. So two weigh in's ago I had put on half a pound and I know it isn't much but I had followed the plan 100% all week. The following weigh in I couldn't attend class for weigh in and I think I used that as an excuse to not follow the plan 100%. Was a bit worried about going last night especially I wasn't able to stay but ...... I lost two pounds I am sooooo happy :D I think I was stressing myself out about needing to lose weight and now that I am a bit more relaxed and varying my syns it seems to work

i think the weeks where you think your going to gain you get a good loss and the weeks you think you are going to loose you get a really low loss or a sts!
its bizzarre xx

Had a 3lb loss this week... 13.5 in 3 weeks... Really chuffed! :) well done all!

Ive only just found this group. What a brilliant idea it is :)

I went to weigh in on Tuesday and lost 4.5lbs! Was so chuffed x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

weigh in is tomorrow, ive been really good this week.
havent went over board with syns this week. only done 3 gym classes this week so i hope that wont effect me.

morning weigh in for me so im hoping i can get a respectable loss, i soooo want to loose 2.5lb just to boost my weight loss again after my last 2 patheric losses xxx

Well 1st official WI 2moro. Has bn really gd wk, stuck all 2 plan but 2nite I am jst wanting 2 eat!! Got some syns left so mite jst have a wee biscuit as my after dinner treat.

Don't usually lose that much in my 1st wk so hoping 4 at least 2, mayb 3 at a push.

Gd luck all xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi all, Will be joining the weekly weigh in - doing slimming world from home! Will jump on the scales in the morning to see what my starting weight is, and will post on a weekly basis! I have done Slimming world so got all the info just need some additional support and hoping using this site will motivate me a lot more! X

I had yo wi today as working tomorrow lost 0.5lbs good luck every one xx

Erghhh scared for tomorrow! Scales said maintain this morning :( disappointing but not been fully to plan with the super free...so new week tomorrow night with lots of it!

Good luck to everyone with WI today.

Got my third weigh in today, according to my home scales only lost half a pound but never know if they are accurate!

If your WI is in the morning do you have breakfast as normal? I have never eaten before weighing but my other half says that's cheating!

I WI in the evening at 7pm and don't eat after 1pm. I know quite a few early weighers and they dont have breakfast before hand. Apparantly eating before WI can add on a pound. Stick to the same thing every week, otherwise it will start to mess with your head. Good luck xx

Urrgh! Everything feels tight; have really tried hard this week but feel like it will all be in vain because I have woken up soo bloated this morning :(

Urrgh! Everything feels tight; have really tried hard this week but feel like it will all be in vain because I have woken up soo bloated this morning :(

Just keep at it and it will come off xxx

Weighed in at 12.11 this morning, 1lb down this week. Had a really bad weekend with Mc Donald's, cake and take away.

Nothing planned this weekend so doing 6 gym classes this week and sticking to an average of 8 syns a day and see how much I can lose next week ?

Well I weighed in a day earlier as I went for a nite out with my girlies last nite, but I lost 2lbs so I'm really happy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done so far folks.

Thin-by-30 - 5lbs - that is great.

I weigh in at 630ish and I have lunch about 130 and do not eat after that. If you have eaten previously before WI then I would continue to do so.

Tonight is my 1st WI so I am hoping for a loss, had a wee bit of a chocolate munch last night but still within syns for week so hoping no damage done!!

Check in again later x

Back