Tuesday Weighers

im getting weighed in at 5!
this day is dragging in so much, i just want to get weighed and get it over and done with:)

Weighed in at half 9 this morning lost 3 and half pound 10 and a half pound in 2 weeks also one slimmer of the week so happy hope to get my 1 stone next week wish me luck xoxo

WI in at 6, like others just want it over and done with but I should have a 1lb at least. Not sure if staying for class this week as I am waiting to see if OH getting home from Offshore. If he home I will weigh & go if not I will stay for the class. 1st time since i stopped going last year so it may be a make or break as to whether I stay or not depending on the reception I get for putting all my weight back on plus a stone :eek:

Well done to all those that have W'dI already and to all the others we will be fine and look forward to seeing the losses later xx

Hi everyone,

I gained 0.5 lb this week. Was expected as had a birthday party to attend, all that cake ! Oh well onwards and upwards. Hope to loose 2lbs next week. Well done to everyone on their weightloss this week !

Kay xx :)

Well done everyone! I've lost 2lb this week and I am now 4lb of my 2 stone award so feeling pretty good :)

1lb off for me. C had a look at diary & I am not getin enuf free food. Nd to get back to the books & x wot I can have along with my super free & not feel 2 full up @ lunches!!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done so far Team Tuesday! I stayed the same this week- so happy because I was away on holidays for 3 days & was a bit 'loose' with my syns :D

Well done to all. I lost 2.5 this week putting me now at 20% loss from my starting weight!

i lost 1.5 which i am happy with :)

on the speed soup this week so hoping that makes a difference. I will be having that for my lunch every day from today till weigh in next tuesday, counting every single syn and being 110% this week, looking for a good loss next week- plus its the morning group next week xx

Put a pound on (in two weeks) expected it though. Finding it tough at the minute haven't got a spare moment to focus on eating on the plan. Trying to find time to go to the shops on way home tonight to get some good food in.

Started yesterday!! Looking forward to reading all your posts Nd I'm really impressed by all the losses on here! Congrats all. X

first weigh in was on thuesday and lost 4.5 :O so pleased as i had two nights out at the last minute and strayed from plan.

Well done Hannah thats a good lose xx

Back