Tuesday Weighers

Hi Tuesday weighers!

I lost 4lbs on my first week but this week I actually sts and stuck to plan.. Continuing on the plan hoping for a loss next weigh in..

Lost 4lb in my first week :) hoping for 2 this week so got to be good...4 days to go!

Missed Tues weigh in last week so am looking forward to finding out my weight and getting on with the plan afresh! I've been a mix of good and bad, but am not thinking any worse than maintain...fingers crossed! Lol. Just to be sure I'm running tomorrow and being superfree queen! Determined to shift the last 13lb to target!

Im already nervous for tommorow will be my second weigh in and ive stuk to plan 100% just like the first week when i lost quite alot but its time of the month and can tell i feel bloated so not looking forward to it.

Found this on facebook and had to share with you all. Good luck for WI tomorrow xx

Every single week
When weigh day comes around
I go through every trick I know
To lose an extra pound

First I fetch the kitchen scales
To weigh my pants and bra
I cannot chuck my old grey kecks
They’re my lightest pair by far

I pretend to survey my wardrobe
But really every dieter knows
That even if its freezing
You must wear summer clothes

I cant have a morning cuppa
A sip of water must do
If I had my usual mug of tea
I’d gain a pound or two

As for breakfast - not a chance!
That could cause a “stay the same”
I’m sure that if that happened
It’s the porridge that’s to blame

I visit the toilet for the umpteenth time
In the hope that my scan bran buns
Although they tasted disgusting
May have given me a touch of the runs
Now it may be too much information
But surely its every dieters woe
No matter how many times one sits on the loo
Ones body refuses to go!

After I arrive at group
I have one final try
Not a drop of anything can I produce
I honestly could cry

I join the others despondently
I’m worried about how I’ve done
I remove my socks and leggings
And my cardy that must weigh a ton

I take off my bracelet and necklace
My belt and watch and broach
Finally I wipe off my lipstick
And then I’m on final approach

The moment has come as it does every week
When I find if I’ve passed or I’ve failed
On I get with a big deep breath
But then I worry that I should have exhaled!

The weigh lady looks at the pda
And then she looks at me
A great big smile lights up her face
As she tells me I’ve lost three!

Of course I’m delighted with my week
But I do feel a tiny bit blue
I’m convinced that it would have been half a stone
If I could only have gone to the loo!!!

Last edited:
dreading tomorrow already, i have been good i just always feel like this on a monday. Getting weighed in the morning so that is a bonus :)

ive had speed soup this week so i hope that makes a difference- i dont know why but ive lost my apetite this week and ive done hardlly any exercise due to feeling absolute knackered the whole week , so im really hoping that hasnt affected me either. Only time will tell xxx

I have maintained the last two weeks and I only have 1lb to get me back in to target zone, its so frustrating, I've cut my portion sizes and syns this week I'm hoping it will have done the trick, I've had a cheeky weigh at home and this time last week I was 9st 8.8lb and this morning I was 9st 7.0lb so here's hoping :)

Im already nervous for tommorow will be my second weigh in and ive stuk to plan 100% just like the first week when i lost quite alot but its time of the month and can tell i feel bloated so not looking forward to it.

My thoughts exactly :( you never know we might be surprised!

dreading tomorrow already, i have been good i just always feel like this on a monday. Getting weighed in the morning so that is a bonus :)

ive had speed soup this week so i hope that makes a difference- i dont know why but ive lost my apetite this week and ive done hardlly any exercise due to feeling absolute knackered the whole week , so im really hoping that hasnt affected me either. Only time will tell xxx

Let us know how you get on - am considering making the soup to help me next week. Does it taste good? Good luck for weigh in xx

I am worried about weigh in....had a few treats over the past two weeks....also done lots of exercise and had curlywurly scan bran cake! We will see!! Fingers crossed sts will be good! Please no gain!

Feel everyone's pain! Really worried too, not weighed for two weeks no idea what number ill pull. Bite the bullet and deal I guess!!

I weighed myself today and.it said I had gained a few lb so not holding out much hope for tomorrow even though I thought I had been fairly good this week! Will see what.tomorrow brings x

Well another WI 2moro. Y is it that I always want to eat the nite b4 WI? I have bn fine all the time, even at the wknd I was so good. Self sabotage is wot it is. I still have syns that I can use but don't want to stuff my face - AAAaaagggggghhnnnnnnn :-/

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Lol! I love your poem Anju!

I have a serious dose of the fears tonight, been doing well but my period came today and I just want to weep and roll around on my bloated belly. Drinking lots of water, hopefully that'll flush it all out by tomorrow!

Nervous for tomorrow! Had a few two many vodkas on friday and hoping it hasn't ruined a pretty well behaved week. Any advice from people on what you usually eat on weight day? My meeting isn't until 7.30pm so can't starve all day but won't be eating my dinner until afterwards. Probably naughty but awh well :)

Has anyone tried green tea? So many of the fellow sw meeting people say it helps...so tomorrow going to be a green tea and scan bran day! :-D Only joking don't think my body would cope, good luck everyone, never know the scales maybe good to everyone! ;-)

Back