Tuesday Weighers

Hi! I started Slimming World 2 weeks ago so my second Tuesday weigh in tomorrow. Only lost 1lb in the first week - really struggled with it at first but I think it's getting easier for me now so hoping for a bigger loss tomorrow :)

Hi! I started Slimming World 2 weeks ago so my second Tuesday weigh in tomorrow. Only lost 1lb in the first week - really struggled with it at first but I think it's getting easier for me now so hoping for a bigger loss tomorrow :)

Good luck Holly I bet you have a big loss :) x

Just made a big batch of speedy soup so even if I haven't had a great week's loss this week I have my secret weapon ready for next week!

Always up at crack of dawn with kids so always get weighed at 7. Ive lost 1 and a 1/4 pounds so im now 11 stone 13 and a 1/2. Not be in the elvens for nearly 2 years so really pleased 8 and 1/4 pounds in 2 weeks :) good look everyone xx

Nervous for tomorrow! Had a few two many vodkas on friday and hoping it hasn't ruined a pretty well behaved week. Any advice from people on what you usually eat on weight day? My meeting isn't until 7.30pm so can't starve all day but won't be eating my dinner until afterwards. Probably naughty but awh well :)

Morning, I don't eat after lunch which is about 130, today is stir fry - leftover dinner. Drink loads water. I take an alpen bar or similar with me to eat at class as I won't get food again till 8ish.

Good luck :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Good luckto everyone for WI today xx

3/4 lb gain.. And I've stayed within my syn allowance including a bottle of wine Saturday - perhaps it's the alcohol!
Hoping my body gets used to the diet soon, here's to week 4! Hoping for a loss next week as I'm getting disheartened now :( I'm trying to eat 10 super free foods a day to give me a kickstart.. It's too warm to try the super free soup!

3/4 lb gain.. And I've stayed within my syn allowance including a bottle of wine Saturday - perhaps it's the alcohol!
Hoping my body gets used to the diet soon, here's to week 4! Hoping for a loss next week as I'm getting disheartened now :( I'm trying to eat 10 super free foods a day to give me a kickstart.. It's too warm to try the super free soup!

If not wanting soup I use it as a sauce for pasta. Add some jalapenos, chicken and use HExA of Babybel all melted into it, makes it lovely & gooey. Makes a nice change from soup!

1lb off for me again! bit annoyed cos I think my weight loss is slowing, even though im nowhere near target!

I feel exactly the same. I have a long journey ahead. Only 1.5 this week and I've started body magic, was expecting a bit more :sigh: . My weightloss has really slowed down recently, compared to when I first started SW.

Well done to everyone on their losses.

Kay :) xx

I went to wi today and lost 6.5lbs :) thats me lost 1st 10.5lbs since joining sw 6weeks ago and a total of 2st 3lbs since I started dieting 7weeks ago. Got slimmer of the week today as well. Xxx

Weighed in at 9:30 lost 5 1/2 pounds won slimmer of the week lost 1 stone 2 in 3 weeks really chuffed

Ok so the damage is 2.5lb on! Not bad really as I have lost the plot a little with meals out and a few cocktails over the past two weeks! Well done everyone!

Last edited:
Back