Tuesday Weighers

Well done. 5.5 stone is fab. And congrats on getting to target :) xxx

After only losing 1lb last week I wasn't hopeful for this week but I actually lost 7 1/2lbs! Means I've lost half a stone and I also got slimmer of the week. Pleased as punch :)

1 & 1/2lb off this week ;) very happy with that! No.weigh.in for me next week but going to very good whilst I am away and hope for at least 2lb off when I get back as that will get me my 2 stone award! :)

1.5lbs this week :) so happy, off on holiday this week just 5lbs off my intrim target but fitting comfortably in my size 12s :D

1/2 lb off this week.......every little helps :)

Only half off. I no it a loss but expected.a wee bit more. B. 100% & bn exercising. Ah well 2moro a new wk.

Well done to all the losers, if uve gained, 2mor a fresh start :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I feel exactly the same. I have a long journey ahead. Only 1.5 this week and I've started body magic, was expecting a bit more :sigh: . My weightloss has really slowed down recently, compared to when I first started SW.

Well done to everyone on their losses.

Kay :) xx

I started body magic last week, im starting to wonder if that's why its slowed down! I lost 1lb last week and 1lb this week bit annoying cos I normally manage at least 2

I lost 1lb this week :) quite happy with that as I got lazy and stopped counting my syns. Aiming for 2lb this week and my half stone certificate...

Lost 2.5lbs this week! Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Well done potato! I lost 1 and pleased with that :) will be a better story next week - was so jealous of all the fruit the sotw got :(

Lost 1.5, second week. To be fair I was expecting less as had one flexi day on syns as was a birthday. Had 27 that day.

Following that last few days I was 100% on plan and all other days never had over 9 syns so I sort of syced myself up for about 3lb and as a result was very disappointed.

Thinking it over after class I am pleased and veryyyyy motivated to see a bigger loss next week so making soup for lunch and being vigilant with syns.

Next week will see me at half a stone having lost 4.5 first week so keeping upbeat! :)

Well i lost 2.5 yesterday, i must admit as much as i was hoping for it i was also suprised. I hadnt done one bit if exercise the whole week. i was stealing chips here and there, but i am happy.

i need 1.5 this week to get my 4 stone award. and its only another 4 weigh ins till i go on holiday and i want to be 13 stone. if i can be 80% and loose 2.5 what can i loose if i be 100%. I am going to sit here and write a week plan. going to try the speed soup again this week not sure if it helped but i really enjoyed it :)

have a good week guys:Dxx

another pound off for me, im pleased cos its star week and ive been tempted to eat everything in sight! luckily I restrained myself *scrubs halo* :innocent0002: Im 10 weeks in and not gained yet (only one maintain) lets do this!! :party0011: good luck to everyone else weighing today! x

:superwoman: I lost 5.5 lbs ! :D In the next stone bracket now. Really chuffed ! All the body magic at the gym is working ! Hope to get my bronze award next week. Well done everyone else on your losses too.

Kay xx

Gained 1/2lb this week but it was my star week so im happy i kept off the water weight in time for today

Back