Tuesday Weighers

Hi I was wondering if I could join in this thread please? I have been doing sw since January 2012 but I am new to minimins. I have my weigh in in about 15 mins! Getting towards my target but need a bit of a boost for the last 11 1/2 lbs. hope everyone has had a happy weigh in day!! ?

Hi I was wondering if I could join in this thread please? I have been doing sw since January 2012 but I am new to minimins. I have my weigh in in about 15 mins! Getting towards my target but need a bit of a boost for the last 11 1/2 lbs. hope everyone has had a happy weigh in day!! ?

Minimins is great you will find so much help and inspiration here. Good luck for weigh in i'm setting off for mine in 5 mins. Let us know how you get on!

So after a couple of half hearted weeks (and gaining) I am back on track and lost 3.5lbs so so so so so happy!!! Got to try hard again this week and shift another 3 and get my stone award!!

Lost 1lb, in the next stone zone now! So happy! Now it's a race to see how quickly I can get to target!

1.5lb off for me...wanted bigger but il take it :)
Need to try be good this week everyday apart from my birthday on thursday and a night out on saturday in order to limit the damage!

Lost 3lb and got SOTW! Soo happy. 6 more til i get my stone award. Can't believe it has been so easy considering all the rubbish expensive starvation diets I have been on before and got nowhere. SW til I die! ha ha :D

Well a good week for me! 3 1/2lb loss, sotw and woman of the year! Definitely happier after my unexpected maintain!
Well done everyone on their losses this week!!

1lb loss :( but got my fist award :D

1.5 off for me. Another 1 gets me my half stone :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

0.5lbs off for mw today. 1 stone 11 lbs in total yay xxx

Feeling de-motivated after a 2lb gain yesterday :( all totally my own doing of course! Need to get back on track!

Well i lost 1.5lb , wanted more but ill just need to try harder for next week :)

would love a week with a big loss xx

Forgot to update this yesterday, it was my first week and lost 3lbs. Happy with that, lets hope the losses continue! Well done everyone!

Well a good week for me! 3 1/2lb loss, sotw and woman of the year! Definitely happier after my unexpected maintain!
Well done everyone on their losses this week!!

Amazing week!Well done you!

Everyone's done so well!!!! Well done!!!

Back