Tuesday Weighers

Hello people,

Hope you don't mind me joining this thread, Used to go to SW last yr, but due to circumstances I didn't go back, But was quite happy with the weight I lost when I was there.

Im now back again started on Tuesday, so first weigh in to see if I have lost anything will be nxt tues :) x

Hello people,

Hope you don't mind me joining this thread, Used to go to SW last yr, but due to circumstances I didn't go back, But was quite happy with the weight I lost when I was there.

Im now back again started on Tuesday, so first weigh in to see if I have lost anything will be nxt tues :) x

Good luck in your first week hun, hope it all goes well xx

i havent been on for a while .i nearly gave up .as just seem to go up and down .am now 16 st 8.1/2lb but can not seem to get to my 2st 7lb off .but i wont give up trying .hope you all have been doing well .lorna x

i havent been on for a while .i nearly gave up .as just seem to go up and down .am now 16 st 8.1/2lb but can not seem to get to my 2st 7lb off .but i wont give up trying .hope you all have been doing well .lorna x

Hi lorna, mayb mix things up a little. If like me u tend to eat the same things over & over? I started trying new meals & cutting portion sizes. I don't lose lots but kept it constant. Don't give up, I "took a break" & put all my weight back on & more!!! X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

i do keep doing diferent meals .and have even wrote it all down .told to do 10 syns a day did that and still only loss 1/2lb .think i will have to try red for a day or two .as i used to loose on that .but i do like ee .i have herd if you dont get anougth sleep .as i seem to only need 3hours sleep as i am older .67yrs i am on the go alot .so i dont sit down all day .still just have to try getting on with it .lol x

Hi just rejoined MINs again after a long absence! Started at a SW class on a Tuesday night had 2 weigh ins since and ive lost 5.5 lbs so hoping for half stone and more this Tuesday! Finding it much better this time round and keeping to EE ..brilliant! Started again as finally had my level of Thyroxine increased 3 months ago and its starting to kick in now! looking forward to posting and joining in!..Dee x

Good luck in your first week hun, hope it all goes well xx

Thankyou, hopefully..bee finding it hard to get back into it again, but hopefully I have done everything right.
x

Hi just rejoined MINs again after a long absence! Started at a SW class on a Tuesday night had 2 weigh ins since and ive lost 5.5 lbs so hoping for half stone and more this Tuesday! Finding it much better this time round and keeping to EE ..brilliant! Started again as finally had my level of Thyroxine increased 3 months ago and its starting to kick in now! looking forward to posting and joining in!..Dee x

Good luck xxxx

What does everyone do for a very quick and simple dinner? It's only me and my 5yr old son in the house n find it hard to plan meals.

i am usually only cooking for myself as OH works at nights.

maybe baked potatos and beans. asda sell chicken tikka skewers i have that with salad or i make mushy pea curry and thats lovely take about 15 mins to make and it makes loads:)

What does everyone do for a very quick and simple dinner? It's only me and my 5yr old son in the house n find it hard to plan meals.

Asda's Chosen By You Chickpea Dahl canned is Free on EE I like it with Bachelors Mild Curry Savoury Rice if I want something quick I also like River Cobbler fish with Potatoes or Pasta and Veg love making SW quiche with Eggs,Cottage Cheese, Quark herbs and things like Tuna or ham or Prawns added mix all together and cook in oven at 190 for 30 mins or so
Also low fat sausages 1/2to 1 syn depending where you get them with baked beans eggs tomatoes mushrooms and use up potato done in frylight

love Dee x

Pasta with Low Low cheese spread (60g is HEA) and veg. takes 10 mins for the pasta to cook :) then pour over the heated sauce. Yum!

Hope everyone has good losses this week :) my week has been awful so best hope is a small gain...whoops!

Well i lost a pathetic 1.5lb :(
next week i am aiming for 3. I am not even going to have any syns- i will have syns on saturday night for my take away and that is it. Hopefully that will give me the push i need to speed things up again :D

4lbs down and im over the moon! :) Got my half a stone sticker too this week, yey!

swgm - Well done! Don't be too harsh on yourself, a loss is a loss, I know it isnt the big number but its better than a gain, just use it to motivate you to keep on track this week!

1.5lb is a great loss, i was hoping for a 3lb loss last week and managed a 1.5lb but i took it and ran with it, its 1.5lb well earned as it easily cud have gone in the opposite direction. I wouldnt cut out all syns, maybe try have 5 or so, incorporate them into food or something because u dont want to become reliant on not having them.
Look at how consistent uv been with ur losses, thats amazing. Celebrate it !
Brilliant work aswell cheesethief, im guessing uv not been eating cheese this week with a 4lb loss??!!!x

Im so happy I gained half a pound last week from my star week and this week i lost 8lb im soooooo amazed
and got my 1 and a half stone cerificate :)

Hi everyone :),

Only 1 lb off for me today. Still I got my bronze award today for body magic, so I am really happy ! Well done to everyone else on your losses.

Kay xx

Thanks everyone :)
i know 1.5 is a good loss , but i always think aw i could have done better. This week is a new week, im still motivated and i am getting a good loss next week, i need to get to my little mini trarget for going on holiday.
everyone has done great this week well done :D

Well done everyone! Great losses! 1.5lbs is a great loss. I know how you feel though! I always lose 1.5lbs :) but it's a healthy amount to lose! I'm not sure I am going to make it to weigh in tonight...we are moving house today so I am currently camped in the estate agents for confirmation that the moolah has gone through. Cross your fingers for me

Back