Tuesday Weighers

Was passing mirror in work just now and caught sight of myself... Wasn't pleasant, roll on couple of weeks time when I have a good dent in this weight!!

Hi everyone :), wasn't expecting the scales to move this week as had my star week, but glad they did - 1.5 lbs off for me :D. Onwards and downwards ! Good luck to everyone else on their weigh in today.

Kay xx

Good luck everyone and well done Kay, that's a fab loss, especially for * week!

I'm down 2.5lbs this week and got SOTW! :D Aiming for 2lbs next week so I get my first stone award!

Lost 4lbs.. chuffed!:eek:

Last edited:
Hi everyone :), wasn't expecting the scales to move this week as had my star week, but glad they did - 1.5 lbs off for me :D. Onwards and downwards ! Good luck to everyone else on their weigh in today.

Kay xx
Congrats.. well done to you on star week.x

Lost 1 1/2lbs tonight! Was hoping for a whopper but came down with an ear, throat & chest infection and ate *all* the ice pops I could lay my hands on.
Also got Woman of the Year - yippee!

Great to see so many losses...:):D

1.5 gain 4 me. No the reason(s) so back with it 2day & hope 2 shift it @ nxt wks WI.

Well done on the losses folks x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Only 1/2ib for me again this week, thats two weeks in a row with 1/2ib loss and I really wanted to have lost more as I was hoping to get to target by next Tuesday. Dont think that will happen now! All down to what I call "Black Tuesday"!!!!!!!!! Which really meetings eating copious amounts of things that I know are bad for me after I have been weighed then I spend all week stressing about it and trying to make it better!

Back