Tuesday Weighers

hi guys had my 1st weigh in on Tuesday and I had lost 5.5lbs. really focused now on this week. hope everyone was pleased with their results.

Well done Lauren that's great and you don't have far to go now!

Thanks but I will be upset if I only lose 1lb a week! :( I was so sure it'd only take me 4 weeks tops but don't think it'll happen now! I've tried success express and that was a bust....any ideas? Anything to lose 8lbs in three weeks!

Hi ev1 :),

How hopeful is everyone feeling about Tuesday's weigh in ?? I ended up at Haagen Dazs this week with some friends, so hoping I don't break the scales :p !

Kay xx

well guys big day for all of us tomorrow. my meeting is not till 6pm, what time is everyone else's weigh in.
really looking forward to Tuesday. hope we will be happy with the out come.

well guys big day for all of us tomorrow. my meeting is not till 6pm, what time is everyone else's weigh in.

Hi :), my weigh in is on Tuesday Mornings, (always find I weigh less in the mornings :D). Best of luck for your weigh in tomorrow !

Kay xx

5pm for me, but I'm on the shop so around quarter to :)

Not weighing til 7.30 tomorrow.. Feeling hopeful.

7.30 tomorrow evening. my scales at home are less than accurate I realise so I have no idea if I have even lost anything. they keep teasing me with 10 stone 8lb so if I add on I reckon I've neither lost or gained. If so then I will have to try success express, if i can figure out how it works.

10am tomorrow morning - eek! I've been really good this week and done lots of body magic so crossing my fingers for another loss! I always find the night before WI I can't sleep for worrying that I've gained! :rolleyes:

630 4 me 2day. Seems like its bn a very long wk. bn really gd this wk so fingers crossed I will shift last wks gain!

Gd luck every1 x

Hi ev1 :),

Had my weigh in this morning. I lost 3 lbs. Well chuffed with that :D, also got SOW. Good luck to all of you, will be popping in later to see how you all did, fingers crossed for the Tuesday Team !

Kay xx

congratulations to all of you who have already had your weigh in. not long for the rest of us now.x

Back