Tuesday Weighers

Back from a 4 week break, during which we went to Paris and scoffed baguettes and croissants etc the whole time so I was expecting a gain today but Ive actually lost 2lba!

Back on track for me now, only 2lbs till my 2 stone award! And 7 till target :)

Well 0.5lb gone for me, I was not impressed but now the grumps have subsided a loss is a loss and I only need 1.5lbs next week for my first stone!

Good luck to the people that are yet to weigh and well done to those who lost, even if it was 0.5lbs! x

Great results for every one today.. hope i am as happy at 7.30, well done!!x

Hi guys I started a while ago and have gone from 13.3 to 11.9 but changed weigh in day to today so thought I would join u all if that's ok, looking forward to sharing my journey with u all xx

What is it isn't the iPad and the 'and' symbol? Kps Putin amp or something after it!!

Thank you so much! I ran more this week than I have all month, my consultant never thinks body magic helps weight loss but I still believe it does for me

Oh yeah I get that all the time, but it's certainly makes a huge difference to my losses ! I am working towards my silver have not got that yet. I find if I leave a break then its harder to get back into it. I try and go 5 days a week. How often do you go ?

Kay xx

I aim for every other day, last week I went three times which wasn't much compared to how religiously I normally get out there! 4 days a week is standard for me. Now I'm starting half marathon training that will all change! =)

I aim for every other day, last week I went three times which wasn't much compared to how religiously I normally get out there! 4 days a week is standard for me. Now I'm starting half marathon training that will all change! =)

Wow wish I could run a marathon ! Long time before I am fit enough to do that. Good luck with the marathon. Your doing so well. Keep up with the body magic and watch those lbs drop off miss L ! :D

Kay xx

Awww thank you! And you'll be surprised how quickly your fitness will improve! About 8 weeks of running three days a week when I started and I was amazed how I could run 3 miles without needing to stop and die ^.^ I hope I can maintain at the end of this! If I keep losing that will be hard lol. I know SW say to have extra healthy A and B to maintain, I do that accidentally some days and still come off with a loss for the week! It'll be interesting..... :p

Wow... Tuesday Weighers you are rocking Slimming World this week! I lost a massive 3lbs & got SOW & my 71/2 stone award! Amazing!

Wow!! 7.5 stone is amazing, well done!

congratulations to each and everyone of you on your personal weight loss. I lost 2lbs so that's 7.5 in 2 weeks. really focus now, defo the perfect weight loss plan by far.

Back