Tuesday Weighers

1/2 off 4 me. Ok wi that. Lot on this wk so nd 2 b careful & not over eat!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done to everyone!

Laurenypop-it might well show next week. I'm 8lbs from target too and I'm like a freaking yoyo!!

Maintained this week but I actually have nothing food or drink based this week..other than the food tasting for my wedding! But that's tomorrow so I should be able to pull it back :) and I'm thinking they won't be that generous with portions...

Well done to everyone! Laurenypop-it might well show next week. I'm 8lbs from target too and I'm like a freaking yoyo!! Maintained this week but I actually have nothing food or drink based this week..other than the food tasting for my wedding! But that's tomorrow so I should be able to pull it back :) and I'm thinking they won't be that generous with portions...
Thanks hun...my consultant kept saying 'food takes 24 hours to process it doesn't carry on from week before or come off the next week' blah blah blah eh lol. I ran 5 times this week gone, I am keeping it up and hoping these 5lbs come off soon! I always have a big drop after Star Week so I only got 3 weeks to wait lol

4 lbs down on my first week. Delighted! :)

Thanks hun...my consultant kept saying 'food takes 24 hours to process it doesn't carry on from week before or come off the next week' blah blah blah eh lol. I ran 5 times this week gone, I am keeping it up and hoping these 5lbs come off soon! I always have a big drop after Star Week so I only got 3 weeks to wait lol

Ah my consultant said that too!! But I don't fully believe it. I understand the principle but I think my body takes over a week sometimes to process a weightless!!!

Hi everyone :),

Had to get weighed in at the hospital this week as was waiting inline for my op (back home now in one piece :p). I lost 4.5 lbs this week :D which puts me in the next stone bracket. Really happy with that. Well done to you all on your fab losses ! Your all doing so well !

Kay xx

Hi everyone :), Had to get weighed in at the hospital this week as was waiting inline for my op (back home now in one piece :p). I lost 4.5 lbs this week :D which puts me in the next stone bracket. Really happy with that. Well done to you all on your fab losses ! Your all doing so well ! Kay xx

Well done Kay that's fantastic! Glad you're home and doing good! :) :)

Well done Kay that's fantastic! Glad you're home and doing good! :) :)

Thanks Lauren, I had my first mini op yesterday, going back in 2 weeks for the major one then I will be off for another 4-6 weeks recovery time. I hope your doing well. I know you'll lose those 4lbs very soon ! Keep doing what your doing with the body magic, the weight will drop off. Muscle weighs more than fat, it could be that, that's perhaps given you a little gain. Your fit and healthy and that's all that matters, the number will come very soon promise :).

Kay xx

Ahh thanks hun...I hope it was just the sudden mileage increase in my running and it'll just be catch up...my consultant gave me evil eye when I justified it with that. She said I must have overdone my syns. I just smiled and said nothing lol. Sometimes it does annoy me that they think they can tar every body with same brush. Yes I get the overall theory, but I know my body and how it does better in certain routines and certain times of the month. She had zero tolerance for it lol. She got my back up so much saying 'you lost 4lb last week what went wrong this week' I told her nothing! I ate a little less superfree but it was all down to my period! She nearly got a slap haha

Sorry you had such a bad experience with your C Lauren, surely they are meant to be more supportive than that! Hope you get the loss you deserve this next week x

Hi everyone :(, don't know what's got into me today but I've gone sugar crazy ! It is my star week this week so don't know if that's why I'm having these cravings ! I know I will defo have a gain this week :sigh:. I have gone way over my syns ! Towards the end I wasn't even enjoying some of the chocolate but kept on stuffing my face, what's wrong with me ??? I feel a bit sick now, not used to eating this much. I don't know whether i'm eating out of boredom or what the reason is, but it has to stop ! Really cross with myself :cry:.

Sorry for rant peeps.

Kay xx

Hi guys!

Im new new to this thread, but I weigh in on a Tuesday at class. I'm 1lb away from my 3 stone award! If I don't get it tomorrow I'm putting my head in the oven lol. I appear to be hovering round this award like a wasp round a jam jar. I'm hoping an hours Zumba tonight may help.
Wish me luck!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Annie!

How's everyone feel about WI tomorrow? I've stuck to plan all week, but physically in myself I don't feel any lighter. I just hope I'm crappy at judging and I come away with a nice surprise tomorrow!

Back