Tuesday Weighers

Had a really bad week and dreading Tuesday :( I just need 0.5lb to get my first stone award so everything crossed! :)

For the first time in a while I'm also dreading WI tomorrow. It's been * week for me this week (First time since I really started my SW journey) so I'm feeling majorly bloated :(

Will explain to my consultant, but I'm just not looking forward to standing on those scales. Hmmpphh!

I can totally relate to all your stories as I felt the same way next week, it was the end of totm and I just knew it wasn't going to be nice to me and boy was it right but so glad I went otherwise I could have lost control of myself, instead I got up on scales was up 1Ib but I knew it wasnt what I ate and I knew the following week, if I was good everyday, I should have a loss, I have to wait until tomorrow evening but I think I have lost more than what I gained and be back on track for another good week, will let you know how I get on and good luck everyone

The fiance gets what hes given and is thankful for it :p

I am stressing a bit I have a wedding tomorrow and REALLY REALLY cant afford to go over my syns as I need to have a good loss this week. It is also my totm...so hoping the gain is partly due to that eek! I was off ill from work on Monday due to cramps (my doctors will not perscribe me with anything else until I have tried this medication for 6 months!) and I ate everything in sight. Luckily mostly sw stuff as thats what I had in but still 3 muller deserts a mini cornetto and bread and cereal bars was still WAAAY over my syn allowance. I dont know why I have suddenly decided 4 weeks before my wedding and now 5lbs from target that I will eat like a pig?!!!!

Lulu I also get really bad cramps and my dr is useless!! What are you on if you don't mind me asking? I think I'm jusy going to demand something haha

Totm this week so think that explains the 1lb loss last week. Hopefully get a good one this week but feeling so munchy I need chocolateeeeeee :):) lol

Lulu I also get really bad cramps and my dr is useless!! What are you on if you don't mind me asking? I think I'm jusy going to demand something haha

I am on mefanamic acid at the mo. I find that the contraceptive injection is the best as I have no totm, but as we are wanting to start a family in the next year or so I came off it. Think id been on it so long I forgot how bad it used to be! The tablets I'm on currently are rubbish! But I guess better than nothing and I can take paracetamol at the same time. (For all the good they do!) so nervous about today had a meal out Wednesday, the wedding on Friday (I resisted the buffet-yay!) and then was hungover on sat and had a dominos! Don't know what is wrong with me lately! But I have been super good every other day. :s

AHHHHH its Tuesday!!! :( ive been bad all weekend! Yesterday was the first day i stuck to my syns for about 3 weeks! tho im def getting back on it as its not worth it to be bad and feel like rubbish!!
i hope i just stay the same when weighed tonight and i dont gain :( but i doubt it!

D Day has arrived so just waiting for today to be over and head over to be weighed this evening, gosh I dread Tuesdays every week

Just had my first weigh-in, and I've lost 5 pounds :) Just another 65 to go until target! :) Good luck everyone! x

That is fantastic Intermeezo, 5Ibs is huge and remember not to look at the overall total you have to lose instead look to your first reward which is only 2Ibs away yayyyyyy

You too luluwat, my weigh in is at 5.30pm

Hi ev1 :), just 1 lb off for me this week. My losses seemed to have slowed down this month. Hope to comeback with a better loss for next week. Best of luck everyone for today !

Kay xx

Hi ev1 :), just 1 lb off for me this week. My losses seemed to have slowed down this month. Hope to comeback with a better loss for next week. Best of luck everyone for today !

Kay xx

1lb is a loss and its a healthy loss :) and also you have lost over 3stone! Your body is probably rebelling :)

D Day has arrived so just waiting for today to be over and head over to be weighed this evening, gosh I dread Tuesdays every week

So do i and i dont weigh in until 7:30 and i have to made my hubby dinner etc before too :(

So do i and i dont weigh in until 7:30 and i have to made my hubby dinner etc before too :(

I'm the same!
No weigh in to 7:30 and dreading it!
Hope I have lost something.
Have had family here all week and lots of eating out but been trying to food optimise my way through it!
Thinking of you all today!
Go team Tuesday!!!!
:) x

Kay xx

Hey Kay well done!
Still when it slows it can be really frustrating even when it is a loss.
Will let you know how I get on tonight.
K x

Well done Kay!

I weigh at 5.15 tonight. Think I'm looking at 1lb off too unfortunately. It was 2
1/2 last week! Very very bloated from ovulating so at least I know I'm not doing food wrong.

Good luck today everyone!

I have my fourth weigh-in tonight. I started off slower than some people (2lb, 1lb, 2lb which are very decent losses but not as good as the 10lb some people who have a bit more to lose managed) so am really longing to get to a marker like half a stone so that I can feel like now I'm 'cooking with gas'!

I've felt a bit out of control this week - PMT meant I craved WINE though I managed to resist the chocolate (hard!). I've had very few syns some days and lots on others so it's been a bit all over the place, though overall I didn't have many more syns than last week so fingers crossed... As it's my first month I've no idea what totm will do though.

I'm so not concentrating on my work! Roll on 7.30.

Back