Tuesday Weighers

I'd like a 3lb loss and get my target... But failing that 2 off again would make me happy again! I have NOTHING planned this week other than a christening on Sunday. I'm not drinking though (don't think it's very becoming for the god mother to be trollied!!) so won't eat if there's no low sun options as I'll have that level of control being sober!

Good woman luluwat, the feeling that your in control is one that you never want to go away

I stayed the same this week but I'm happy as I only stuck to my syns one day!
I'm going to be good this week! My killer is nibbling on bad stuff!! Gonna have to get in gear!!

I go to a group in lurgan Northern Ireland!

I'm Irish too it is only taking off here recently

Well weigh in last night and stayed the same fairly happy as was expecting a gain but uts like a clean slate to start this week off hopefully 3 off next week haha fingers crossed x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

No weigh in for me yesterday, will have to get weighed in on thursday this week. Not been a good week at all with my daughters birthday on saturday and a funeral yesterday so expecting a gain but I am back on plan 100% and have nothing coming up till the end of November so no excuse for me to come off plan x

No weigh in for me yesterday, will have to get weighed in on thursday this week. Not been a good week at all with my daughters birthday on saturday and a funeral yesterday so expecting a gain but I am back on plan 100% and have nothing coming up till the end of November so no excuse for me to come off plan x

Awe Safia sorry about the funeral but hope your daughter had a lovely birthday!
Only Thursday for 1 week! Then back to team Tuesday.

K x

Hi all
It's my first week restarting this week, am hoping to have lost 3lb on Tuesday, will report back!!

Awe Safia sorry about the funeral but hope your daughter had a lovely birthday!
Only Thursday for 1 week! Then back to team Tuesday.

K x
Weigh in was a disaster and so I decided to join back with my old thursday evening group and when i cant make the evening group i can go to a thursday morning group x

Would love to be able to go to a morning class but sadly Im working so that is not possible

Hello fellow Tuesday-ers! :) Just curious as to what you guys eat on a Monday for your evening meals, and whether you exercise on Mondays or not? Also, do you eat breakfast before going for a weigh-in if your weigh-in is in the morning? :) Thanks

Hello fellow Tuesday-ers! :) Just curious as to what you guys eat on a Monday for your evening meals, and whether you exercise on Mondays or not? Also, do you eat breakfast before going for a weigh-in if your weigh-in is in the morning? :) Thanks

I eat the same as I normally would every day - except that I'm out at rehearsals every Monday evening anyway so often take a lighter salad-type meal to have in the break. I have a small evening meal before weigh-in, as that's what I did before my first one. No point starving myself.

I often go to the gym just before weigh-in, though that is usually because my body magic goal was to go to the gym at least once that week and I haven't been yet!

As long as you do the same every week you know it is accurate.

I carry on as normal but I weigh in at 8pm so I'll have my dinner afterwards but breakfast, lunch and activities are all the same. :)

I'm incredibly bad with paranoia and eat nothing but fruit all day and only small glass or two of water before 2pm!! Bad habit, don't follow suit! Eat as normal, but avoid drinking excessive water before you weigh, like half hour before probably would be a bitad to drink a pint of water! :p

Don't develop bad habits! Just do the same every week :) I'm cursed now to forever being paranoid about eating carbs on weigh day lol

Im paranoid too, I'll have my normal breakfast then a mugshot for dinner with fruit then nothing til weigh in at 7, again I dont drink anything after 3pm, didnt start like that but now I darent go back to not being bothered haha

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

I pretty much eat normally. Normal breakfast and lunch (but I won't go for a baked potato or anything. Either salad or soup.) and then have tea after weigh in. My weigh in is 7pm.

Back