Tuesday Weighers

Thanks for all your replies guys! Got my weigh in at about 11 tomorrow morning, so I'll be sure to let you know how it goes! :) Hopefully I've dropped at least 2 lbs and grab myself the half a stone badge! hehe :)

Hi everyone!! im dreading tonight! aint been on as my baby been teething and has been keeping us up alot! :( i was sure by saturday that i had 2lb off but i feel completly bloated today and id say i am going to stay the same (hopefully not gain)!
im currently drinking some peppermint tea as its ment to be helpful!

I usually starve myself on a Tuesday, I eat my normal breakfast but I live on melons, berries and muller light yogurts and usually that is all gone by 12pm. Would have a coffee at lunchtime (at about 2pm) and then nothing until after weigh in at about 5.30pm and then I PIG after I leave and have my burger and chips in the Radisson hotel which is in my local town. I know that is very bad but that is all I have ever done so I aint changing, the only thing today is Im drinking the twinnings double mint tea as I hear it is great for getting rid of fluid retention

I've just got home after weigh-in, and I'm happy to announce that I've (somehow!) managed to lose 6 lbs this week! :) I realise that the weight tends to come off quickly at the beginning, but I can't help but be happy with myself for losing 11 lbs in my first two weeks :) Healthy/Sensible eating and mild exercise does wonders! :) Good luck to you all today!

I've just got home after weigh-in, and I'm happy to announce that I've (somehow!) managed to lose 6 lbs this week! :) I realise that the weight tends to come off quickly at the beginning, but I can't help but be happy with myself for losing 11 lbs in my first two weeks :) Healthy/Sensible eating and mild exercise does wonders! :) Good luck to you all today!

Thats amazing!!! well done!!!

I gained half a pound this week, it was my star week so I am happy i didnt gain more.

Hi ev1 :p,

I went back to group today after having some time off due to an operation I had to have. So I had been doing SW from home for a few weeks. So I got weighed this morning and I lost 4 lbs :bliss:really chuffed ! I got slimmer of the week and I got my 3 1/2 stone award . I feel I drank a lot more water this week that has defo helped. Good luck everyone for weigh in tonight !! :D

Kay xx

Wow well done Intermeezo and Kay, they are amazing losses, hope I have some sort of loss this evening

Amazing results everyone im weighing at 7.30 so will be along to ruin it haha

Don't be silly hanngun, just stay positive! :) Let us know how you get on!

1lb off this week!! I'm happy! Just wish it was coming off quicker! No1's fault but my own!

Well done guys, big congrats! :) Heading in the right direction!

2lb off this week! So I finally get that half stone award :) Someone in their first week got one today as well, but hey, each to their own pace!

Well done Gwella :) It doesn't matter how long it takes as everyone is different, 2 lbs is great!! Keep it up :D

3lb off for me this week, needed it as I turn 30 on Saturday and With what my husband has planned I will not be sticking to plan!!

Well done kb83, that's a great loss! :) Hope you have a cool birthday!

Back