Tuesday Weighers

- 0.5 lbs. Disappointed but at least it's in the right direction! :)

Down 1Ib and I got my 4st reward tonight, cant believe it, Im so thrilled :bliss:

Thanks Safia for that, Im on top of the world, a friend of mine who is also a member of slimming world wants me to post up all my stats like how many clothes sizes I have gone down etc

Thanks Safia for that, Im on top of the world, a friend of mine who is also a member of slimming world wants me to post up all my stats like how many clothes sizes I have gone down etc

Amazing result you should be proud!:)

3.5lb off this week, only 4.5lb to go to target! It's getting hard now :(

Thanks Safia and well done everyone, it would be interesting to see which group has the most average biggest weight loss, I think we would be up there and there abouts as you have two days to undo the damage of the weekend but short enough time for you not to go mad as you know your facing the scales two days after

4lb Loss this week YAY :D
got my 1 stone award, slimmer of the week AND my target sticker!!

Wow is all I can say, what an achievement to reach and now you can go for free anymore

Gosh everyone has done so well.

I am feeling super numbered this week.
Put on 1lb. :(
Been doing it for 6 weeks and lost 8.5lbs.
I know every one is different and looses at different rates but it is disheartening at times.
I just wish it would be a bit quicker. 2lbs a week would be a dream.
And I don't have less to loose. I want to get down to 9 stone and was 12 when u started, so I don't even have the less to loose excuse.
Sticking to it this week as usual and hoping it pays off.
Sorry guys just a bit down about it all.

K x

Kate I promise you'll feel better soon. Just like I told my friend after she maintained for two weeks and considered packing it in. Today's weigh in a massive 5lb loss for her. Stick it out....it'll be worth it!! Worst that can happen is giving up on yourself and things never changing, don't give up on you :) the reward is too sweet and the harder you work for it, the more you will hang onto the achievement :D

Kate do you do a diary our consultant is always recommending keeping one and if anyone is going through the same as you she will ask them to keep one and then has a look at it, it might be no harm

I'm just dropping in to say Hi & subscribe.
I'll be adding my weigh in on Tuesday, hopefully I'll manage something close to how well you guys are doing!
:)

Lishaa, your very welcome it is great to see new Tuesday weighers, you will fly it already I can see from your stats you had a huge loss in the first week, keep it going and you will have lots lost by Christmas

Good luck everyone for tomorrow :p !! I think I will prob sts this week since I had a big loss last week. Feeling nervous hope its not a gain :eek: .

Kay xx

Bit of a bad weekend (wine... and I felt awful as my tolerance has clearly dropped!) so I'm doing Success Express today and maybe tomorrow in the hopes of clawing back some sort of a loss this week!

Im praying for another 3lb off but hopefully 2.5lb to get my 2.5st award so fingers crossed had a fairly good week and having an excellent couple of days haha

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Fingers and toes crossed now that you get your reward

Back