Tuesday Weighers

Good luck to everyone for tomorrow! I can't wait to see how well you've all done :)

Erghhhhh dreading the scales but looking forward to brand new motivation! Yeaaaaaahhh!! It'll be Just the cure I need :)

Last edited:
Best of luck for tomorrow guys! Crossing my fingers and toes for you all! :) I'm praying for a 3 lb loss for myself this week, so I can grab my 1 stone sticker! :D

Going by my own scales :hmm:I think Im down a few pounds so fingers crossed I will be going into another stone category too

Well, after some trepidation this morning, I've come to group. Stood on the scales praying for that 3 pound loss so I could get my 1 stone sticker.... and I've actually lost 5 and a half pounds!! :-D
Good luck to the rest of you today, stay positive & never doubt that you can achieve! :) Because you can!!!
Much love x

Omg that is amazing and you even have some lost towards your next reward

Hi every1!! just checking in! im not going to group this week! have had a bad week so im kicking myself into gear and starting afresh!! my house is full of cold/Flu at the min :(

I skipped group last week to essentially save myself a fiver knowing I'd maintain. Worst week ever, wish I'd gone as I've seriously lacked motivation to believe in SW. I'll never skip out of fear again! :) I am absolutely dreading tonight, I know I'm now looking at a gain =(

I sts this week :( not a happy bunny. I really need this weight to shift. I stuck to plan as well. I have no idea why I sts. Anyway a fresh start to another week :rolleyes: . Good luck everyone for today :) .

Kay xx

Thanks Orla! :)

Kay, a STS isn't bad! Don't be disheartened! At least it isn't a gain! :D Have you tried mixing up what you eat a bit more to kick start your metabolism?

Good luck to everyone who are going to group tonight! Stay positive! :)

Your very welcome Intermeezo, that was phenomenal weight loss

Lauren, clap yourself on the back for actually facing the scales, that is not an easy thing to do and remember the great thing about slimming world, if you fall you can always get back on again and I think everyone here can agree with that. I have had weeks where I knew I was going to be up and all I did was got up on scales and didnt look and the most I ever gained in slimming world was 2.5Ibs (not bad)

From tomorrow onwards try and make the soup, this works for me most of the time the other time it is usually totm

Welldone eveyone so far and best wishes for those still to go!

Yes definitely need to make more soup...I'm struggling so so bad with cravings the last two weeks I've literally eaten 5 pots of mullerlight in a row some nights so I don't put anything else in my mouth...and I still feel deprived??? I then get so upset that I can't eat whatever I want without gaining or feeling guilty/going back to way I was.

It's a horrible feeling that I've not felt in the 11 months on plan. I'm hoping the crazy hormones go away soon and the feelings are a distant memory again!

Just weighed in -5lbs! :)

I hope you all have a great week too

hi guys, not been on here in a while im still in the 13s getting rather deprssedd about it tbh! thought i would be well into the 12s by now. anyhow just popping in to say hello:)

Down 4.5lbs! :)

Blargh, gained 1.5lb. Think my beginner's luck is over - no more room for blips now! :mad:

Back