Tuesday Weighers

I was up 1Ib so I can totally understand how your feeling Gwella and the worse thing is I cant explain why I put it on :cry::cry::cry:

Wow! Well done emma and galveg that's amazing!

Maintained this week...guess thats the name of the gain but a bit upset not to lose but as anyone who reads my diary will know...I was VERY lucky. Well done everyone on your losses!

I was down 3 pounds yesterday wooo :) finally got half stone award after a rocky few weeks being ill x

hey everyone - I am a Tuesday evening weigher - recently rejoined and lost 4.5lbs last night - got my SOTW and half stone award!

I was up 1Ib so I can totally understand how your feeling Gwella and the worse thing is I cant explain why I put it on :cry::cry::cry:

I guess I do know (too many crisps on Friday and too much wine on Saturday, and only one day of Success Express in compensation), but in previous weeks I'd got away with worse so it was a bit of a shock...

Good luck for next week! If you don't know why then maybe there's a chance it'll be better then :)

hi guys, not been on here in a while im still in the 13s getting rather deprssedd about it tbh! thought i would be well into the 12s by now. anyhow just popping in to say hello:)

Glad your back ! Haven't seen you for a while. I'm glad you've stuck with it. Don't worry you will be in the 12's in no time, you have done so well so far :) .

Kay xx

Last edited:
That is the spirit Lauren and you will achieve it

Hi ev1 :) ,

How is everyone feeling about Tuesday ? :p I have not had the best weekend foodwise. After sts for the last 2 weeks, I should know better. I blame the horrible cold weather. I think I need to start fresh on Monday and write this weekend off ! How are you all doing ?

Kay xx

I'm dreading weigh in too!
I've had 3 birthdays/parties this week so I'll be happy if maintained let alone a loss haha

Im starting slimming world tomorro and am going to weigh in every tuesday at home :) fingers crossed ?

Welcome :)
I hope you enjoy yourself and it all makes sense haha

Thanks :) I have done it before just majorly fall off the wagon after a couple weeks. How have u been doing?

Not too bad, I'm a restarter too. 3rd time lucky maybe haha

Not feeling to good to be honest, but thats the way I always feel & I've been pleasantly surprised up to now! :)

How much have u lost? Ive forgotten how often I restart. Everyday is Monday :|

5lbs officially with my new group but overall over a stone :)

Back