Tuesday Weighers

AGHHHHHHHH
I just realised that our group is doing a taster night and everyone is asked to bring something!!!! what could i bring last min!

I think if you dont have the time then if you have the speed soup at hand then bring that in a flask, it is bitterly cold in Ireland at the moment

i was planning on bringing baked bean lasagne but i thought it was next week not this week!
i have nothing in :(

I thought all taster weeks were the same time, there was no mention of it last week

We are crowning Miss Slinky this evening and I thought that it was the same for everyone else

Yay im gonna make 3 can soup!!! Like you said orla its cold here in ireland lol

Just weighed in -2.5 lbs :)

I can't believe it I thought the lady was pulling my leg haha

Well done Lisa, that is fantastic, I see you got your first reward, bet it feels great

Kay, dont worry about 1Ib, you will lose that and more next week :bighug:

I agree with Orla Kay, don't feel disheartened. You'll lose that and more next week, just keep sticking to plan & you'll see! :)

Fantastic stuff Lishaa, you're doing really well! Keep it up! :)

I was just reading what you were talking about in regards to taster week/miss slinky

We had our taster week last week, this week was just a normal week for us no miss slinky crowning. How strange, I thought all the groups would do it at the same time etc.

Hope I get this right!this is my first week weigh in and I have just found this forum. 1 1/2 lb off for me :)

Hope I get this right!this is my first week weigh in and I have just found this forum. 1 1/2 lb off for me :)

Well done! :)

I lost 4lb! I'm really shocked as I've never lost more than 2lb even in my first week. Think it might be that some of my gain last week was water. Very pleased though as what with stolen bike parts, etc etc it's been a tough week and that has cheered me up a lot :)
Well done to everyone else who's lost, maintained, or recommitted to lose next week!

Down 1.5lbs :)

Back