Tuesday Weighers

I would have been happy with a sts but I got the shock of my life as I was down 5Ibs, I think the gain last week was fluid too so I think it could be something to do with that

brilliant results everyone!!! i stayed the same and i am over the moon about it as I was off plan for 2 weeks! now to bet my backside into gear!

we had our taster night and i made the 3 can tomato soup and everyone loved it!! :)

Looks like everyone is happy this week, as we all should be!! Amazing results from everyone!! :D Tuesday weighers are clearly the best!! :p

Good luck for the week ahead. Graciously refuse that slice of cake or biscuit. Resist the temptation to say "one won't hurt me...". And push yourselves that little bit harder & further! :)

I think you might be right, we really rocked in our class last night, we had one person who rejoined the week before after having her 3rd baby and she lost 11.5Ibs and then another girl reached target and there were some big losses.

I really love a dress in Monsoon so I think I really want to push myself really hard this next few weeks and get into a Size 18, this is my motivation

I really love a dress in Monsoon so I think I really want to push myself really hard this next few weeks and get into a Size 18, this is my motivation

Oh I LOVE Monsoon, their stuff is so beautiful. I have a lot of lovely Monsoon stuff I don't fit into and am desperate to wear again. It's hard not going out and buying lots of lovely autumn clothes from there at the moment but it would be silly as I'm never going to be this big again!

Hope you get your dress - nice Christmas present to yourself?

Gwella, I had to be practical as I knew if I paid for the dress myself I would have nothing for Christmas so I worked on himself and he said he would pay for half

Gwella, I had to be practical as I knew if I paid for the dress myself I would have nothing for Christmas so I worked on himself and he said he would pay for half

Good solution too - their stuff isn't cheap!

I've found if you return an old garment of theirs that you've got too small for they will give you £5 off an expensive item. Not much but every little helps...

That is fantastic and don't be worrying about having huge losses, your better off losing it the way you are doing it. It took me five months to get used to it and then when I did it just fell off me and now I have 60Ibs lost in total (4st 4Ibs) and I have a good bit of flab too

Well done

Gwella, I think I have my mind made up as I really love this dress and I even tried on others and they didn't compare to this one so definitely will get it but want to see if the Size 20 will fit me

I would have been happy with a sts but I got the shock of my life as I was down 5Ibs, I think the gain last week was fluid too so I think it could be something to do with that

Well done you!

Thank you Kevluc

Absolutely dreading tomorrow's weigh-in :( I've had man-flu for most of the week and the weather has been absolutely terrible! Which equates to less trips to the gym and walkies :( Well done on that amazing weight loss last week Orla, hope you have more of the same this week & maybe some of that magic will rub off on the rest of us :) All the best everyone! Let us know how you get on!!

Absolutely dreading tomorrow's weigh-in :( I've had man-flu for most of the week and the weather has been absolutely terrible! Which equates to less trips to the gym and walkies :( Well done on that amazing weight loss last week Orla, hope you have more of the same this week & maybe some of that magic will rub off on the rest of us :) All the best everyone! Let us know how you get on!!

Good luck! You never know: it's really the food that brings the weight loss. Though exercise is brilliant in the long term, you may find a week off is ok. I had less exercise last week than in any week since starting SW... and my best ever loss!

I'm praying for a 1lb off tomorrow, as the 1 stone award is looking so close now... I had a good loss last week and think that and low mood has made this a tricky week. I've had two days with too many syns (one I was expecting and one I wasn't) and have just about managed to stick to 15 syns on all the other days. Today I ate Mullerlights with no fruit which is my last-ditch attempt to resist syns (I'm wary of them as they do have 99calories)! But I've had loads of superfree so here's hoping I at least maintain.

I'm absolutely completely dreading weigh in tomorrow as I've weighed at home and haven't lost anything at all despite trying really hard this week :(

Feel your pain I've worked so hard all week, AND star week just ended and I normally get a big loss...nope...scales at home say 1 1/2off. That's pitiful. I've lost way more in the last this time of the month. :( disappointing but not gonna let it stop me if it's what I still weigh at tomorrow! Just gonna work equally as hard for another week and maybe see a massive reward next week..? :) :) not letting the scales beat me!

Feel your pain I've worked so hard all week, AND star week just ended and I normally get a big loss...nope...scales at home say 1 1/2off. That's pitiful. I've lost way more in the last this time of the month. :( disappointing but not gonna let it stop me if it's what I still weigh at tomorrow! Just gonna work equally as hard for another week and maybe see a massive reward next week..? :) :) not letting the scales beat me!

You've got such a good attitude! & besides any loss is one step closer to where you want to be :)

Back