Tuesday Weighers

You're very right! After maintaining last week and a gain the week before...I'll take any loss over nothing! I've decided I'm going to hunt out the superspeed foods this week and try them! I already had two pieces today, fingies and toes crossed for us both =D

Well this morning my scales are jumping all over the place....not quite sure what's wrong with them but they're still not showing any more than 1lb ish loss :(

Get weigh in over with tonight....then here's to another 7 days of salads and fruit!

My bathroom scales showed no change for me this morning, Lauren. Just been weighed in the meeting now and... -5lbs! What the Hell?! Haha! Just have faith! :)

My bathroom scales showed no change for me this morning, Lauren. Just been weighed in the meeting now and... -5lbs! What the Hell?! Haha! Just have faith! :)

Wow!

Just weighed in at group and I've STS, although it looked like it was trying to decide between half a lb.

Ah well I'm just going to try and 100% next week too.

Good luck everyone :)

Amazing! (Also scales are weird!) Maybe your body enjoyed the break from exercise!
Hope you feel less ill now too.

I did a sneaky weigh at home before breakfast as I was feeling so nervous. According to my scales I've lost 1.5lb but they are more lenient than the SW ones so I'm hoping they are correct! :s :s

Somehow managed 5.5lbs loss this week! I was on plan all week but had a carvery and a chinese (within syns) so absolutely amazed to have my best ever loss. Lost 3.5lbs last week too so 9lbs gone in 2 weeks! It's so bizarre how my body works as some weeks it feels like I do exactly the same and get a 1/2lb loss!

Really well done for all your losses guys! Love seeing all the happy posts! :) Really glad to see that the STS hasn't dented you lishaa!! As you said, keep going this week and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised when you step on the scales next week! :D

Amazing!

1.5lb loss for me :)

Awww Kay, don't be too disappointed, you can get rid of that and more by next week :) Don't lose heart! :)

Nice one Kevluc1 :)

I wasn't expecting too much this evening but was very happy with my half pound loss, this means that I actually weigh under 100Kg (99.7 kg) for the first time in 20 years, really chuffed with this, now I better update my stats

1.5lb off for me which I'm very happy with as I maxed out the syns this week (but also ate a LOT of superfree). 2lb to go to my stone award - hoping for that next week!

Wow some really good losses there, keep it up and lets motivate each other

I can't believe how well you're all doing!

You're all some seriously inspirational people!

Back