Tuesday Weighers

The standard is high in this group, I hope I wont let ye down but I have a feeling I will :(

Lost 5lb this week but i have had 3 days of puking my guts up :( so that probably helped i won slimmer or the week and month hurray lets hope 4 pound for my 4 stone will come off in the next 2 weeks

Only 2.5 lbs off for me this week, but I'm so chuffed with that because I've got my Club 10 award & 2 stone award! :-D Back on track today after my two evenings of eating out this past week :)

I lost 3.5 this week
That'll do for me :)

3lbs till my stone award

Well done guys, fab losses this week!

2lbs off for me getting my 2.5st award and SOTM for November! :)

Lost 5lb this week but i have had 3 days of puking my guts up :( so that probably helped i won slimmer or the week and month hurray lets hope 4 pound for my 4 stone will come off in the next 2 weeks

Well done to you all!

I had a little half pound gain, but I am fine with that, as I am still at Target x

I too managed to get SOTM and a little certificate :) How awesome! I'll have to aim for that again next month ;)

Well done to you all on your great losses! :) Glad to see the tiny half a pound hasn't dented your resolve ginlin :) Hope I'll be just as enthusiastic when I reach target :)

So have a more settled lifestyle right now so back on the diet. Weighed in tonight. Have about two and a half to three stone to lose.

1.5lb loss for me, very consistent so far but a difficult week ahead as a few evenings out planned :rolleyes:

2lb for me tonight so I got my 1 stone award. Another 1lb and I'll be into my next stone bracket. I'm now nearly where I want to be at New Year so am aiming to lose at least 1lb a week from now til Christmas to buy me some Christmas leeway! :)

I'm off to go through my 'too small' clothes drawer, and put some back in the wardrobe now they fit me! Plan to do this every half stone from now on so that I can keep motivated without spending too much money on new clothes that I'll shrink out of.

Well done everyone.

Last edited:
-2 :)

I stayed the same this week but I was away so I wasn't fully in control

i didnt make it to group this week as hubby was working late :(
tho im ready for the week ahead! Today I have started as I mean to go on!!! and jumped my first hurdle!!
My Boss just gave me a shortbread biscuit (9syns) so i refused and i opted for 3 rich tea fingers (3 syns) :) Go Me!

AHHHHH did i mention that shortbread is my weakness!!! lol

I lost 1lb this week, it was my 2nd weigh in and I am over the moon. I lost 3lb in my first week and during last week I went through a really tough time family wise and drank about 250 syns!! (not at once) so to have lost anything I am so pleased.

Congrats all of you for your losses too.

Wow this is fantastic results, I'm been very good this week, was away with my mum and sister in Galway in Ireland and I stayed within my syns, did a spot on shopping which was a great boost and kept me away from eating too much.

Fingers crossed that I lose this week as I really need a loss as the following week my totm is approaching and then we only have four more weigh ins from now until Christmas

Back