Tuesday Weighers

Hi I weigh on a Tuesday. Been doing slimming world for a few months from home as I can't afford to go to group at the moment. Good luck for Tuesday guys and girls x

you too maximoos1982

So, hows everyone feeling about tomorrow? :)

I went mad with superspeed this week! Feel good about myself for the amount of speed and superspeed, I don't think I'll see a loss tomorrow but I'm persevering and perhaps it'll show next week if I try even harder to keep syns a bit more in control

Good luck everyone! I'm not feeling too good, ate out a couple of times again this week, so i'd be happy with any loss, i'd even take a STS :/ haha

Good luck everyone! I'm not feeling too good, ate out a couple of times again this week, so i'd be happy with any loss, i'd even take a STS :/ haha
Me too, have tried to be especially good last couple of days but would happily STS!

I'm actually really looking forward to group today, not for the weigh in obviously but for the lovely support :)

-2.5lbs this week
-13.5lbs in 5 weeks :))

Can't make it to group tonight so I'm weighing myself at home tomorrow morning (as that's a week from when I last used my home scales). Bit nervous as I've not had a great week... struggling with motivation, don't know if it's just week 10 blues or because I know anything I lose now I'm likely to put on over Christmas (I know that means I should still lose it but my brain can't seem to click!) I ate a massive bar of chocolate at the weekend for the first time since I started. Also had fish and chips and lots of wine, but I hope that was a one-time blip, because I've been feeling really off-colour since -don't think unhealthy food really agrees with me any more.

Only -0.5 lb loss for me this week, but considering my inactivity and the amount of times I've gone to restaurants, I think that's amazing! :) Good luck to you all! x

I'm feeling good today and looking forward to class this evening, a loss is a loss Intermeezo and all going in the right direction, two weeks ago I lost 0.5Ibs and it was enough to get me below the 100kg mark so I was thrilled.

Had loads of superfree this week and did lots of exercise but you just never know, fingers crossed for later.

By the way, well done all and lishaa you will get your reward next week, yayyyyy

ahhh i missed group last week and may miss again tonight depending if my hubby is home from work in time :(
i have tried to be good and was sticking to it until sat/sunday and then it all fell apart but i got back up and was good yesterday but i stupidly weighed myself on sat and id a good loss and then yesterday i was exact same :( hopefully i make group and see!

I know that feeling! Was scoring a 1 1/2 loss Saturday...today I'm looking at a maintain! So annoyed, I hope my scales at home are having an off week cos I've eaten about £15 worth of fruit and veg in 7 days and would be nice to be worth it lol

Hi ev1 :),

I sts this week. I'm ok with that since I was expecting a gain. I would like to lose another 5lbs before the end of the year another 4 weigh ins to go ! Best of luck everyone for tonight !

Kay xx

1lb off for me - a very pleasant surprise, the last couple of days of super free must have done the trick!!

- 1.5lbs :)

I'm delighted to say I was down 5.5Ibs this evening and I got slimmer of the week as well.

Mega thrilled

Back