Tuesday Weighers

WELL DONE EVERY1!!!!!

Im happy to say i sts this week! i didnt make class last week but weighed at home as my scales are exact same as my sw class and had a pound on last week so its off and im happy about that!

new day, new week, time to get back into it! :)

Well done everyone!
I'm not getting weighed this week as I'm in centre parcs but I'm still being really good so hoping for a good loss next week x

42lbs to goal :-(((

Wooow! Well done Orla & turquatic!! Way to go!! :D And well done to you all! Clearly us Tuesday weighers are a special bunch I think :) Next week, we'll smash it again! :D

According to my home scales I lost a lb, which is good as I had a very dodgy week. Replaced Saturday night dinner with chocolate and had too much wine (resulting in feeling quite ill as my tolerance has GONE). But I also did well over 8 hours exercise and lots of choir rehearsals/concerts which involved standing up and singing the Messiah very hard!

Thanks Intermeezo, still feeling fantastic nearly a day later but now I have to focus as I want my 5st reward before Christmas

Lost 2.5lb last night taking me 1/2lb under target yay! Hoping for a maintain or a little loss (but would be so happy with a maintain) next week because I have a meal out with 3 courses, so it's going to be a little risky, I've been eating speed soup so I'm going to continue with that and hope it'll balance the one bad meal out :)

that is excellent, well done sparx, we had two members reach target yesterday, I saw one of them and her cert, simply fantastic feeling

Lost 2.5 this week. Plan to start some exercise too to keep the weight loss on track.

How are we feeling about tomorrow?

I'm really nervous. Haven't been in fortnight (had other commitments); my scales last week said I'd lost a lb which was lucky; I'll be very lucky if I haven't gained overall over the 2 weeks. Willpower/motivation have just gone out of the window :(

Very very nervous :(

It must be the week for been nervous as I'm the same, it looks like I will either sts or gain half a pound, hopefully it will be the first one

Nervous too, finding it hard when we go out to stay motivated and once I start..................!!

I hope we're all nervous over nothing

Week 6
-1.5lbs
-15lbs total on sw
-27lbs all together

Got my stone award :)

-4lbs for me this week, which is a huge relief after last weeks -0.5lb lol :) I am now only 2.5lbs away from being halfway to target! Woop! Woop! :D

Big congrats to you all for your losses :) And if you have a STS or a gain this week, don't worry, we start a fresh week today! Clean slate! :)

Gained 2lbs this week :( boo ! I expect the rest of December will be pretty much the same with all the eating going on :rolleyes: . Well done everyone on your losses !

Kay xx

-4lbs for me this week, which is a huge relief after last weeks -0.5lb lol :) I am now only 2.5lbs away from being halfway to target! Woop! Woop! :D

Big congrats to you all for your losses :) And if you have a STS or a gain this week, don't worry, we start a fresh week today! Clean slate! :)

That's an amazing loss, well done!

My stomach is totally churning now, oh for this torture to be over but I have to wait another two and a half hours

Back