Tuesday Weighers

Well done lishaa and intermeezo, that is an amazing loss for both of ye, especially the month that is in it.

Kay003 :gen126: I can understand but you can get some support and some motivation from here and your group

-2.5lb for me and 1/2 stone award, I'm thrilled!! :D

1lb on. Could've been worse. I want to lose SOMETHING more by Christmas.

Sadly my instinct was right and I was up 1Ib, was hoping to sts but sadly that wasn't to be, cant go mad at Christmas party on Friday

hi all! i was shocked i lost 2.5lb! but i havent been well so i know thats why as if i told you all what bad things i ate all weekend you would be shocked!

Brilliant losses every1! my aim is to stay in around the same weight to new year!

Yayy 3lbs off! Didn't make it to group last week as have been away on holiday in centre parcs so this is over the 2 weeks! Really pleased beens I have been on holiday a week of that :)

42lbs to goal :-(((

Got PMS so unfair, but hoping for a little bit off as I've worked really hard through it to try!!
Argh damn those hormones. I had terrible cramps yesterday so had two Mars Bar ice creams as I was feeling so so sorry for myself!

Oh gwella I hope you enjoyed them somewhat!! Usually I'd be the same but we have zero 'bad' foods in the house for first time in months so I have no temptation! In the last in my moods I've gone to a shop and bought crap, luckily I've not been too terribly 'down' so I'm coping ok :) last month I was practically suicidal. Funny how it's different from month to month!

I'm feeling pretty okay about weigh in tomorrow for some reason, quite interested to see what the scales say as it's my first week doing weekly syns.

Also, it's our taster session & xmas raffle prize giveaway which should be loads of fun :)

Are you guys weighing in on xmas eve? Our group is which I'm actually really happy about :)

Hi all hope no one minds me posting, I'm weighing in tomorrow too, my second weigh in hoping for 2lb to get me to half a stone but had a christmas dinner friday night and it kind of threw the week out. Everyone seems to be doing great here, good luck tomorrow :)

Hi I havent been on for a while but I had my christmas party last Friday and I planned ahead and I think it paid off, Im not going to say I was very good because I wasnt but I ate in moderation, enjoyed every bit of it and drank lots but because I didnt use any syns on Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and so far so good today I got up on the scales (even though it is totm for me too) and it looks like Im down 2Ibs :clap: but with totm I just never know so will wait until tomorrow morning and see how it goes

We have weigh in on Christmas Eve and we have weigh in tomorrow but our usual consultant is taking day off and so we will have the same consultant we had during the summer, she is lovely but was hoping that my own would be there, anyway we have taster tomorrow so looking forward to that

Week 7
-3lbs
-18 on sw

Sotw

:)

I think to get a loss in December is brilliant but to get such a huge loss AND slimmer of the week is just phenomenal, you should be very proud, what this means is not only had you the biggest weight loss but you also at least maintained last week as well.

Huge WELL DONE

I think to get a loss in December is brilliant but to get such a huge loss AND slimmer of the week is just phenomenal, you should be very proud, what this means is not only had you the biggest weight loss but you also at least maintained last week as well.

Huge WELL DONE

Thank you lovely :) Quite proud of myself for getting 4.5lbs off in two weeks

Just thought I would share my loss with everyone. -4lb today at weigh in. Making it 1 stone in 3 weeks :)
I hope everyone is happy with their weigh-in too today x

3.5 down! :)

Back