Tuesday Weighers

1.5 down, I was hoping for 2 but it's close enough. Actually looking forward to working at it this week, just need .5lb for first half st. and my little sis won slimmer of the week, so proud of her, she's lost 11lb in two weeks :)

Yay!!! 1.5 today a andbd my 2stone award :):)

Just thought I would share my loss with everyone. -4lb today at weigh in. Making it 1 stone in 3 weeks :)
I hope everyone is happy with their weigh-in too today x

That's so good! Well done :) x

Wow !
Some seriously good losses from everyone this week! Yayyy :)

and Im going to continue on the good news here, lost 3Ibs this week yayyyy

I only need 2Ibs next Monday (yes it has been changed back again) to get my 5st reward, I really really really want this so much

Newbie Alert!

Weighed in tonight and lost 3 and a half pound, couldn't be more delighted as that's a total of 11 pounds lost in two weeks.

Excellent Neise, that is fantastic keep up the good work

You're all amazing, losing so close to Christmas!
I've been a bit wobbly the last few weeks, think so far in December I've gained then lost a pound, but what with weighing on different scales and different times it's hard to say. I'm quite looking forward to my first official evening weigh in in the New Year so I know exactly where I stand. Sad eh!

Gwella, sounds like your very motivated for the new year and that is fantastic

Oh man now I'm going to put a downer on it haha I put on 1lb as went out with mates and got fairly drunk! Felt awful on Sunday and carried on eating crap until yesterday! My own fault but hey ho it's Christmas :)) aiming for 2 lbs loos
Next week

42lbs to goal :-(((

Rebecca, hope you enjoyed yourself and once Christmas is over then you can get back on track again

Forgot to update this week, i'm 2.5lbs down, though thats my first wi in 2 weeks thanks to a holiday and uni interviews. Still pleased, only 1lb off the 20's so aiming for that on my xmas eve weigh in!
Looks like everyone is doing fab, its so hard this time of year so try to take any gains with a pinch of salt. Sure we'll all be on fire again in January! Xx

Gwella, sounds like your very motivated for the new year and that is fantastic

Thanks for the encouragement, I really am! Well done on your continued losses.

We're weighing in Monday instead of tuesday this coming week, feels like there's no time to that and having a christmas party on our course tomorrow, going to bring soup and fruit, and try not to touch the choccy cake. Everyone here is doing so brill, it's a great spur to keep going :)

I so agree MonkeyTheory, I think half the battle is preparation and just saying no to all the sweets and the finger food doing the rounds, people say to me at work how do you do it and I say half an hour of enjoying food and then the guilt sets in after or buying a new dress in a size smaller, I bet I know which one each of you would be thinking is better.

I'm going out for a few drinks with my work colleagues this evening and I think I may go over my syns because I didnt use any syns on Wednesday and I dont intend to use any tomorrow either. I have my soup ready and I have lots of berries in the house, DH is going to buy me the melons (so so sweet) and that way if I do go over then I will come home and have some of these just to take the edge off the calories I consumed. Fingers crossed I will get my 2Ibs loss for my 5st reward and better still if I get my 2.5Ibs loss to bring me into another stone category.

My weigh in is also on Monday evening as I'm part of the social team I told me consultant I would be there for the full evening as I wont see her until 29th January as I'm going to New Zealand and Australia for a month, I'm kind of sad not been there as I really love doing the social team but really looking forward to this holiday.

I still weigh in tuesday too. Kinda glad as it gives me an extra day to get any party weight off. X

Back