Tuesday Weighers

Our weigh in is still Christmas Eve but it's been switched to first thing in the morning rather than after dinner. Don't know whether I'll go because at the end of the day I won't trust the weigh-in - I always way a fair bit less in the mornings. Might go to the gym instead! On the other hand I suspect I'll be eating lots of scanbran/hifis this week so need to stock up...

Well done you two, such amazing losses especially so close to xmas :)

It feels kinda weird saying this on a Monday night but here it goes, you may have seen my stats and signature as YES I lost the 2Ibs needed to get my 5st reward OMG

Never would I have imagined on the 22nd January this year that I would have walked into our local slimming world group and lost 5st within the year, I'm still shell shocked but very very happy, cant believe it

:sign0144: Hi i don't really know how this forum works. But I just joined slimming world 2 weeks ago and I am loving it! would love to keep up to date with all of you fellow slimmers online here :)

Thanks x

Wow, everyone is doing so well! I lost 3lbs this week getting me into the 20's at last. Feeling over the moon! Have a fantastic Christmas everyone!

-2 this week :)
I'm officially in the 17's!

Well done to everyone, hope you all have a fantastic Christmas and New Year

Hi all, hope everyone had a great Christmas. Weighing tonight instead of tomorrow and dreading it. Ate way too much over xmas and now its star week too :mad:

Tomorrow is doing to be my first weigh in since 17th December ( couldn't make it on christmas eve) i'm looking forward to it as that weight is going to be my 2014 starting weight so I know where i'm at and can get to it. Things have been a little bit lax over the past few weeks so it'll be good to get into it again :) But at the same time i'm dreading it!! I'll be happy if i've stayed the same but really really hoping that i've lost weight x

Hey all! I'm new to this thread but did accidentally post in the at-home Tuesday weighers thread the other week.

Our weigh-in was moved to today. I still managed to lose this week but to be fair I didn't weigh in last week so some of my loss was probably from the previous week. I've also given blood today which likely helps!

Good luck all! :thumbup:

Weighing in today, last week I maintained what I'd lost so I was happy enough, spent a few days over christmas being sick with the flu but pretty sure on the good days I went a bit mad :p. Good luck to all today and happy new year to everyone :)

Lost a pound over Christmas, I'm AMAZED!! Had 24th - 26th off plan but been back on it since then, still went in fully expecting a gain!

Happy New Year everyone!! xx

I lost 1.5lb, so pleased! I was really expecting a gain as I've had a couple of relaxed days and a couple of completely off-plan days over the last couple of weeks. However, the last 4 days have been on plan, so maybe that helped!!

Back