Tuesday Weighers

Really really upset that i've put on 3lb, which frankly I don't believe. I feel thinner than I have in ages. I've gone back to the gym for the past couple of days and I did an hour and half of cardio this morning so I don't know if that would have effected my weigh in? I feel better than I have in awhile since going back to the gym and I was so hoping to have either lost or stayed the same. I would have been happy with 1lb put on but not 3 - that would put me basically where I was at this time last year and I am no where near as big as I was last year. Really sad but know come tomorrow I've got to be on it and get the weight off - xx

Really really upset that i've put on 3lb, which frankly I don't believe. I feel thinner than I have in ages. I've gone back to the gym for the past couple of days and I did an hour and half of cardio this morning so I don't know if that would have effected my weigh in? I feel better than I have in awhile since going back to the gym and I was so hoping to have either lost or stayed the same. I would have been happy with 1lb put on but not 3 - that would put me basically where I was at this time last year and I am no where near as big as I was last year. Really sad but know come tomorrow I've got to be on it and get the weight off - xx

It could be water retention from the exercise your body will hold onto it to help in the repair of muscle fibre.
Keep going with the gym it does make a difference. When I started I didn't budge scales for a few weeks then the losses were bigger than usual

from fat to skinny jeans

Thanks. I literally came out of Slimming world and burst into tears, I was so so upset. I know that this is the boost that I needed and i'm hoping that come weigh in next week ill start to see the pounds coming off. Got start being super super strict with myself now xx

Oh Jo Kate, I can see why you're downhearted but just stay on plan, do what you normally do, and things will settle down.

I exercise too - swimming on average 60 lengths a weekday - and am used to losing weight every week in decent-sized amounts - usually 2-3lbs - and one week for no reason I can fathom it was only half a pound. I worried about it, because I thought what if I do all this and it makes no difference? What's the point? It didn't help that a girl in the group had that same week lost 4lbs despite gorging herself silly on beer & pizza one night!! But I carried on doing what i normally do and the next week was back to normal. Who knows what happened there?

I also find that you can feel mega healthy and fit some weeks but it just doesn't reflect in the scales.

Keep going, don't give up, you're doing the right thing doing SW + a healthy amount of exercise.

Thanks Amanda, I think it was such a shock to me as I was so sure that I had either put on a little bit or had stayed the same. I felt so so good.

It just means that this time next year I can look back and go "look where I am now, all the hard work has paid off" and i'll be a happier and healthier person. Cannot wait for this year as im so determined to loose this god awful weight! x

Hi there, do you mind if I join the thread? I weigh in but from home on a Tuesday morning, just re started the plan on 31st December :)

Hey guys, I lost half a pound this week :(

*:)

I'm sooo happy

Oooee il join, another Tues weigher! GL everyone x

I was going to say Lishaa why the sad face, that's amazing well done! x

Hi Everyone!
Well christmas ment i officially fell off the bandwagon! and it will be made worse as i was sick on my last weigh in day so when i only really lost half a pound it came up 3! :(
so now it looks like ive half a stone on when really its only 4/5LBs!
i dont mind tho as i had a lovely christmas and now im raring to go and get back on track!

We usually weigh on Tuesday but being NYE last week we done it the Sunday before ... I had 6lbs on!! Shocking I know but when I was drinking (ALOT) for 5 nights in a row :O and basically having chocolate for brekkie and white bread I can see why, dreading tomorrow as I have been kind of bad but not as bad as it was the week before ... after tomorrow back on track and onwards to more weight loss regardless of another gain or not :)

How is everyone feeling about Tomorrow's weigh in?

I'm personally not all that bothered about WI because the biggest change is just how much better I feel being back on plan & no more rubbish Christmas eating :)

Quite looking forward to WI tomorrow, only need half a pound for my next award so fingers crossed!

Good luck everyone! :) x

Quite looking forward to WI tomorrow, only need half a pound for my next award so fingers crossed!

Good luck everyone! :) x

I need half a pound too!

I need 1lb, but since some of last week's loss must surely have been down to giving blood on the same day, I'm not sure how easy a 1lb loss is to achieve this week!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Didn't weigh in today because my stupid bloody car has broken

Good luck to everyone else :(

aghhhh im dreading weigh in tonight!! :(

its more the embarassment of the weighin and then the talking in class! i think i mihgt just get weighed and go home!

4lbs off today!! Over the moon with that and got my next award too! :)

Good luck to everyone who hasn't weighed in yet!

--

Sorry to hear about your car lishaa, mine is so temperamental sometimes it's a nightmare! Hope you get it all sorted and it's not too expensive.

MrsMc - Aww don't dread it hun, If you don't want to talk in group then don't have to, just let your C know before she does the talk and I'm sure she'll leave you out if you ask xx

Back