Tuesday Weighers

new to this site- i weighed in today, first time since b4 xmas and put 2 on... i had put more on but been really good last few days so all in all not bad.. only 2 away from my lowest pre-xmas weight :)

Hi all I'm new xx I have my first weigh in tonight (dreading it) lol xxx

Scales were good to me too. 4lb off and slimmer of the week and my 1 1/2 stone award! I'm thrilled because I have tried so hard to get back on track after my Christmas gain.

I lost 1.5lbs this week which I'm more than happy with. My aim is around 2lb per week so that's not a bad start me thinks. Nice to kick start off the weight loss this year :) x

Well, I stayed the same so I think my blood grew back!

To be fair though, last week at my first weigh-in since before Christmas, I had lost 5.5lbs which is phenomenal over Christmas fortnight, and is pretty incredible by most weeks' standards. I figured that was probably broken down into 2lbs per week plus 1.5lb for the blood, and the blood regenerates, so it's no surprise that I stayed the same and I know I haven't done anything wrong plan-wise and am still getting plenty of exercise so I'm not worried about it.

Also, in my defence, the scales flickered a lot between 14st 7.5lb and 14st 8lb before settling on the higher figure so I think I'm probably somewhere in between (not that there's much in it!).

Lots and LOTS of new members at our group this week!

Back on plan first week and lost 3 and 3/4 :) chuffed.

Well i went to group knowing i had a gain! at my last weigh in (on 11th dec) I lost 2 1/2lbs but that was only as i had the bug the day before and i knew i hadnt actually lost weight but went anyway, so in group i put on 4lb but i actually only consider that I gained 1 1/2lb.

Loads of new members in our group last nite... our group moved venue and there was about 60 new members! quite daunting so i left after getting weighed! :(

Lost 2.5lb last night :D

Thats brilliant Jess!

I started sw before getting preg with my son and lost 1 st and full term i didnt put the full stone on and then lost alot after but gained it again lol typical!
but well done you sticking to plan while pregnant! i couldnt i just ate rubbish lol

I started sw before getting preg with my son and lost 1 st and full term i didnt put the full stone on and then lost alot after but gained it again lol typical!
but well done you sticking to plan while pregnant! i couldnt i just ate rubbish lol
thanks. i gained just over a stone before getting pregnant. had few months off, holidays, trips away etc. then when i got on plan i was pregnant which gained aload to start with lol. but pregnancy gain is only 12lb now at 19 weeks. its what i gained before that annoys me~!

hoping to balance it out an gain little as possible, then get the rest off after baby comes!

well done you too though you still lost!! x

Well done on your losses everyone!

I've had to go to a wednesday night group just for this week but I'll still be posting the results in this thread :D

-2.5lbs this week

Got my 1.5 stone award too :D

Back