Tuesday Weighers

How is everyone feeling about weigh in then?

I'm nervous as always but this week is the first week I have done body magic so I'm interested to see the results :)

I hope you're having a good week everyone x

I'm nervous as always but this week is the first week I have done body magic so I'm interested to see the results :)

actually excited! 100% week again. X

I feel fat this week. I think it's a combination of things:

Firstly, last week was the first week since week 1 (which was way back in October) that I didn't lose weight, I stayed the same.

Secondly, I have new clothes, so I'm wearing things that are closer-fitting as opposed to stuff that had grown way too big for me. As a result I suppose it feels like I've put weight on because it feels like things are snug whereas I'm just wearing clothes that fit me properly for the first time in ages.

Also I feel overly full at this very moment in time, think I had too big a portion at teatime.

But I've stayed on-plan and had my usual amount of daily exercise so there's no reason for me not to have lost weight this week.

In short: I have no idea if I've lost or not. :rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

I feel fat this week. I think it's a combination of things:

Firstly, last week was the first week since week 1 (which was way back in October) that I didn't lose weight, I stayed the same.

Secondly, I have new clothes, so I'm wearing things that are closer-fitting as opposed to stuff that had grown way too big for me. As a result I suppose it feels like I've put weight on because it feels like things are snug whereas I'm just wearing clothes that fit me properly for the first time in ages.

Also I feel overly full at this very moment in time, think I had too big a portion at teatime.

But I've stayed on-plan and had my usual amount of daily exercise so there's no reason for me not to have lost weight this week.

In short: I have no idea if I've lost or not. :rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh no :(
It sounds like you're having a bit of a poo time but maybe if you sts last week & you've been on plan you'll have a really good loss this week x

i was looking forward to it but i had 1 day that i was away seeing a show on a girly shopping etc day out! so there was food, champagne and drinks. i only went over syns one day yet i feel heavier and i know i will have a gain this week instead of a loss! :(
i have been walking this week too!

its really starting to get me down!

i was looking forward to it but i had 1 day that i was away seeing a show on a girly shopping etc day out! so there was food, champagne and drinks. i only went over syns one day yet i feel heavier and i know i will have a gain this week instead of a loss! :(
i have been walking this week too!

its really starting to get me down!

Don't beat yourself up about it lovely. We all have days like that. What's important to keep in mind is that you had the strength to get straight back on it x

Feeling nervous as always but confident I'll have lost something, fingers crossed!

Good luck everyone! x

Not sure. Like Amanda I feel fat, but on the other hand I have been pretty good. I've been well under my syns allowance every day and tried some SW recipes for most meals. I've been focusing on the correct portions of HEX's. So overall it should be fine, but I just don't feel it.

i would love a maintain this week!

Good luck fellow Tuesday weighers! WI is at 4.30pm for me - looking forward to it, I've had a good week!

Hi ev1 :) !

Good luck for today everyone and well done beslim2014 - what a fab loss ! :clap: I went back to group today after 4 weeks off plan. I was expecting a huge gain and I was right :rolleyes:. Anyway onwards and downwards. I hope to share a good loss with you all next week.

Kay xx

-2.5lbs for me this week
got SOTW too

:D

Well done to the losers!

Only 0.5lbs off for me this week, kinda expected a low number after -4lbs last week but was still hoping for a little more. Anyway onwards and downwards. Aiming for a 3lb loss next week to get me to the 4.5 stone point! Determined to have a 100% week!

Good luck for those who are still to WI!

Looking forward to wi coz been on plan most of the week+hit the gym a couple of times... I don't wi until 7.30pm do it's always a long day+I don't have my dinner until afterwards so I'm always starving. Good luck to those still to wi :) x

Sent from my iPhone

Back