Tuesday Weighers

Lost 3lbs which means I should get my 2.5st award BUT there newbies everywhere and I think the girl doing the scales missed the fact I'm due an award. I can live with it though!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

:sigh: 0.5lb on and such a rubbish day too. Car broke down, expensive repair, :cry:missed first lesson at school :(, spent 3 hours in traffic to collect broken car and hubby to drive second car , internet failed after I spent 20 minutes typing a post but before I posted, have several lessons to prepare for tomorrow and a parents evening to prepare for. It just follows the pattern for the day that the scales were not kind to me tonight.

On the bright side.... things can only get better. Big chocolate bar tonight and back on plan tomorrow. Roll on next Tuesday!

:sigh: 0.5lb on and such a rubbish day too. Car broke down, expensive repair, :cry:missed first lesson at school :(, spent 3 hours in traffic to collect broken car and hubby to drive second car , internet failed after I spent 20 minutes typing a post but before I posted, have several lessons to prepare for tomorrow and a parents evening to prepare for. It just follows the pattern for the day that the scales were not kind to me tonight.

On the bright side.... things can only get better. Big chocolate bar tonight and back on plan tomorrow. Roll on next Tuesday!

Awww sorry to hear about your bad day. 0.5 lbs is not bad at all, it will easily come off next week. I hope you have a fab week ahead !

Hugs Kay xx

:bighug:

*hugs for PeggyDee* hope tomorrow is a brighter day & a 0.5lb gain will easily come off!

-1.5lb for me today, really chuffed. This weekend I am going away & I know I'll be eating off plan for a lot of it, but I'm going to embrace that and hop firmly back on the SW wagon on Monday! I might not be posting such a cheery post this time next week...;)

Major hugs, Peggy Dee. Hopefully tomorrow will be different again, and I think things were compounded by your weigh-in being the same day. So much stress! But it's just one day and your gain is just one week so I am sure you will triumph.

I got my 2.5st award in the end, and Slimmer of the Week. :p

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

4lb off! Woop woop

1.5lb off. Well done everyone else who lost. Wishing everyone 100% week ahead.

Q

1.5 lbs off

Q

6lb off... All biz :D

Sent from my iPhone

I am so happy after having a bad day as i was away on a girly day on sat i had 1lb off! now im going back to basics! being completly good! stopping nibbling, and will not be going over my syns this week!!!!!

hope every1 has a good week!

Good luck fellow Tuesday weighers! WI is at 4.30pm for me - looking forward to it, I've had a good week!

Woop! 2lb off for me last night. Happy with that :)

Last night I lost 5lb it was my second week. The first week even though i stuck to it 100% i gained 4.5lb so technically I've only lost 0.5lb in 2 weeks lol x but onwards and downwards lol well done on all your losses x

Last night I lost 5lb it was my second week. The first week even though i stuck to it 100% i gained 4.5lb so technically I've only lost 0.5lb in 2 weeks lol x but onwards and downwards lol well done on all your losses x

What a fab loss, well done :clap: . Hope you have a smashing result next week too :p !

Kay xx

New t o here and just completed first week at SW...Loss of 17.5 pounds ... Good start :)

Wow that is truly amazing!! Well done!!! Xxx

-------------------------------------
Back to it good and proper now!

Starting weight 13st 7...

Wk 1 -

Hi all, well done for all of your losses! I lost 1.5lbs, equalling 4lbs over 2 weeks and slimmer of the week!! Woohoo!! 3 to go til my half stone award!!! X

-------------------------------------
Back to it good and proper now!

Starting weight 13st 7...

Wk 1 -

New t o here and just completed first week at SW...Loss of 17.5 pounds ... Good start :)

Really impressive ! I mean OMG !! :eek::eek::eek: Fab job ! :clap::clap::clap:

Back