Tuesday Weighers

17.5!! How many awards in one go! That's amazing :)
I'm a tuesday weigher too, have been off the wagon for about 6 months but still been going to class. Back on plan with a vengeance since new year and feeling fabulous. 28lb down, about 100 more to go!

Soon be Tuesday lol - Hope you're all looking forward to W.I :)

Today's been hard, but that's been down to boredom more than anything else..B***dy weather :( I haven't strayed though - still 100%

Anyway, stay strong Tuesday weighers. Let's make those scales say good things to us.

I haven't strayed either (although lunch at the in-laws' tomoz so could all go horribly wrong!) But have come close this evening as I am at 14.5 syns. Well that is what I get when I insist on having 2 medium glasses of red wine which suck up 12 syns between them! Chin-chin!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning all :) . How is everyone feeling about tomorrow ? I hope to lose at least 1lb lf anything :rolleyes: .

Kay xx

so scared about tomorrow! second week, just hoping for at least 1lb x

I have been 100% all week! to be honest most days ive used 6 syns max if even! oh i really hope i have lost this week! i wont be happy with a pound :(

Not looking forward to tomorrow, I have been sick from last Monday with a stinking cold and sore throat which I have had not voice for 5 days ... meds, cough bottle, lockets and other throaty things to get it to clear for a bit sucks and I know I will pay for it this week so can't wait until it has gone so I can get back on track (plus nibbling chocolate cause I am feeling sorry for myself which doesn't help) :(

Kyliem I hope you are feeling better soon. I am not so sure about tomorrow. From Tuesday to Friday I was out of control and got back on track on Saturday. The scales at home are being kind but it's the ones at group that matter.

Hope everyone gets a good loss this week. Another week of being 100% so hoping it pays off x

Yes, good luck everyone!

I've been on plan all week except yesterday when I had roast dinner at the in-laws'. They cooked things in oil but are a very healthy family in general so I'm not too worried. I rarely use all my syns anyway so am hoping it'll even out. :confused:

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hoping for 3.5 ..Be nice if I can achieve that as it'll give me 1.5 stone in 2 weeks - oh and another sticker lol :)

Morning. I'm a Tuesday weigh in, it's my 2nd week & it's been a bit challenging (not the plan, but the twins!!!). Will let you know how I get on. Group in an hour!

i have been 100% all week and i really hope it shows tonight!! not eating much to weigh in and its not to 7:30pm!!

Good luck everyone

A pound off for me this week. Bit miffed as been 100% all week, but at least it's another step in the right direction.

Good luck for WI ladies!

Back