Tuesday Weighers

Morning all! I have spent the last 2 weeks completely off plan stuffing my face with anything and everything also I didn't attend group last week. So in group this morning i'm standing on the scales and I was expecting 2-3lb gain and surprise surprise I have lost 2lbs! I am gobsmacked. Anyway I am feeling very motivated and I intend to stick to plan. Would like to drop 3-4lbs this week. Fingers crossed!!

2.5 lbs of for me today... well pleased. Good luck and well done everyone :)

Hi ev1 :),

I lost 2 lbs, yay ! After so long ! Really happy. Well done to everyone on your losses so far, and good luck to ev1 who has weigh in tonight :p .

Kay xx

4 and a half off for me this week, bit gutted I didn't get the extra half pound as need 5lbs to break the 2 stone mark, never mind there's always next week. 27 and a half pounds in 10 weeks :)

2lbs off for me tonight, pleased as although I have been 100% all week I still felt like I had gained :D

0.5lb off for me - second week in a row which is a bit of a pain but at least it's a loss so can't really complain! x

+1
my first gain in 12 weeks though so I'm still feeling good & it was a gain despite being on plan so ah well

-1.5lb off for me this week (that's 1.5lb off for the last 4 weigh-ins now!)..I'm happy with that because it's still a loss and equals roughly 6lb off a month!

2lbs off for me was hoping for 4lb for my stone award but I'm just glad for a loss really and I know I wasn't 100% this last week. So yea pleased. Well done everyone else!

Lost 1.5lb today :) quite good considering I went off plan for 1 day!! X

Oh my goodness 9lbs off this week making it 14.5lb in two weeks lol thats mental! But im not complaining lol :) two certificates and two shiny stickers plus SOTW basket whoop! Xx

Back