Tuesday Weighers

2lb off this week! :)

only a wee half off this week but all good considering the sickness, which is still here annoying the life out of me :( only the two and a half to get to my pre-christmas weight :/ Well done everyone on the losses :)

Haven't been on in a while but I lost 5.5lb this weigh in and managed to reach my one and a half stone award and my club 10.. only 4.5lb to get to 2 stone award

i had a bad day yesterday but back on track today!!!

It's nearly that time again! Good luck to everyone including myself haha! X

Eek, it's that time again!!

Good luck everyone for tomorrow. How do you think you've got on this week?

I've had a good week (apart from a takeaway on Saturday night, but I used my syns) so hoping to lose something. Unfortunately * week is in town, so not getting my hopes up. Need 2lbs for my next award so if I manage that i'll be over the moon!

I think I have went over my syns nearly everyday this week! Just not been a good week for me, but been walking and exercising a lot, even just loosing a pound and il be happy :) x

I haven't gone over my syns but don't feel I've lost any weight since last week. Which I hope is an erroneous feeling as I would like my 3st award tomoz which is only 2.5lbs away from last week's weight!

Last week I lost 2lbs but felt like I had lost more this week I'm feeling the opposite like I haven't lost any but hoping I've lost at least the 2 for my stone and Any more is a bonus. Fingers crossed good luck everyone

Agh i have had such a bad week! had a bad day on thrusday, bad day on sat and i feel so bloated! i have also been nibbling! :(
i am dreading class tonight! i really hope i maintain but i really see a gain!

Hello, Im a Tuesday weigher too. I used to go to a Tuesday morning group so its kind of a habit now. I reached target 2 years ago and have managed to keep in my target range untill this christmas and have struggled to lose the weight so I decided to go back to sw plan to get me back to my 9st 7 target. Ive just had my 1st weigh in (at home) and ive only lost 0.5lb BUT if I am honest I didnt get myself back into it fully,fell off the wagon for 2 days and on the other days my syns were between 15 and 20 so Im lucky to have a loss atall. Must try harder this week!!!!! Good luck Tuesday weighers x

I lost 2.5lbs this week & got my club 10 :)

Worried about tonight, been on antibiotics from Friday and just feeling generally rubbish, which in turn has me feeling sorry for myself and nibbling all around me, and nothing of the good variety :( Still going to group tonight and staying which is a positive :)

2lbs off for me to get me to a total 4.5 stone loss and Slimmer of The Month! Happy days!

Well done everyone and good luck to those who are still to weigh in!

Back